Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Let me tell you how I broke my border collie from barking unnecessarily.

I went out and got a muzzle and put it on him once when he was barking.

Of course, he didn't like that but after scolding him severely I made him understand that it would go on every time he barked unnecessarily.

I only had to do this a couple times and he got the message. Every time he started to annoy me, I would show him the muzzle and he would go downstairs to his bed in the basement. I would still allow him to bark when someone came to the door and he caught on to what I was trying to train him to do very quickly.

This all took place while he was under a year old.

It may be too late for eva. She'd probably try to take the muzzle off, but that's where the owner comes in with a strong voice.

It just takes time and training.

Rollex

You are welcome. Stole your zippishare.  :)

Zippyshare an awesome sharing site :) No waiting, fast, reliable, with video preview. It just has low file retention but given the traffic of camcaps, the files should live for months (unless it's struck by a DMCA complaint from RLC).

It's a little after midnight and they both are cuddled up together in the guest room, gazing at the laptop.

Do you think, maybe, they might just be reading the reviews of their performance on RLC to see how they've done?

Rollex

It's a little after midnight and they both are cuddled up together in the guest room, gazing at the laptop.

Do you think, maybe, they might just be reading the reviews of their performance on RLC to see how they've done?

Rollex

I have never heard that they were discussing anything related to the RLC or camcaps. But I do not watch them all the time.

to PiedPiper1968:

I was reading over some of the recent comments of the past couple of months and came across yours of Jan 7, titled

"loveless relationship."

Now I just watched their display of affection (Feb 14) and settled my mind on one thing.

Leora is a beautiful woman and probably quite an exhibitionist. Her and Paul have been together for some years and their relationship lies somewhere Platonic and Crazy-Goofy.

Although he probably has little desire to be tied up in a permanent relationship, he feels as long as she is available, he's going to make the best of it. She, on the other hand might feel that right now he is the best on the market, since maybe she has had her fill of the creeps that she has met up to now. I assume that there are creeps in Russia just like everywhere else.

This relationship simply feels good to her and she's willing to accept whatever its shortcomings are. True, she does satisfy her needs by solo performances, But why should we care? It's her life. I certainly don't pity her because look at some of the other women on RLC where they need to be a "couple" to have fun. Leora just wants to pleasure us.

Ain't that grand???

Rollex

I have never heard that they were discussing anything related to the RLC or camcaps. But I do not watch them all the time.

Would be useful if someone could have a look at the residents laptop/cellphone/tablet to see what site they visit (they spend a lot of time on it). Sometimes we can see the screen clearly.

Would be useful if someone could have a look at the residents laptop/cellphone/tablet to see what site they visit (they spend a lot of time on it). Sometimes we can see the screen clearly.

They visit different sites. Tonight they ordered pizza and watched the information about the landing of American astronauts on the moon, discussing it among themselves.

Paul visited some professional sites. They talked with Leora about laboratory work and tasks, which Paul should pass. Apparently he is studying in absentia.

But I can judge about it from conversations. Screens gadgets I can not see.

My guess is someone gave the wrong name to the video and it is indeed Leora and Paul. Former RLC participant Efim currently hangs out occasionally in Nelly's flat where he always fucks someone, but the last few times it has been the same girl.

I liked your post Rollex I think you hit the nail on the head. ButI have one problem with them, saw a video on voyeurtube.org of a couple called Diane and Efim and the infamous dog. If I didn't no better i have to say they are the Leonara and Paul  and the dog  we see today. Can anybody comment on this? Or is this a RLC thing.

• Upvote 1