Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

5 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

Leora and Paul are snuggling on the sofa in the LR ... But the lovely lady just got up to get her phone .,

:)

Now they sit again together and it seems that his hand is a bit busy

Around the flowers crouch..:)

But he seems to stop ... Probably leora do not approve .. Not in the mood..

But then again they continue.  ...

Will something happened. ?? 

Sweet leora .

Although its almost morning to you... 

Have good night i am soon off to sleep.. And i am enjoying the few moments that i have to see you smile and going to sleep as well ... May you have a sweet sleep like you are::)

Good night may lady.:angel:

P.S

You were a star last night .. :heart:

So beautiful it hurts..:biggrin:

16 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I suspect Leora is remembering this morning why she doesn't normally drink, I wonder if she can remember having an enjoyable time last night. 

Leora when you are young the memories of the previous night are easy to remember, but as you grow older you get to the point, that by the time your brain start's recalling some weeks later what an idiot you made of your self that fateful night, every one else who was there has forgotten about it

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Newark52 said:

Leora when you are young the memories of the previous night are easy to remember, but as you grow older you get to the point, that by the time your brain start's recalling some weeks later what an idiot you made of your self that fateful night, every one else who was there has forgotten about it

Hi leora.

About the other night. 

Don't fell bad about what has happend in the end of the night ...

We all have "been there done that" happened to all of as ... Some still do .

And it more then understandble ... That when you drink and have a great time it gives an Adrenalin rush and when that happens you don't feel that you had to much to drink until it's to late. 

And after you set down you felt it raising fast and the rest is history. .

Don't feel bad about it (if you still do)

You had  perfectly good natural fun and it was beautiful seeing you have so much fun and enjoying your self.. Even if the ending was not what you expected.:blush:

You're free spirit and we'll always love you for that:heart:

Have a beautiful mourning love ...

Smile always:biggrin:

• Upvote 1