Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

I am glad I missed whatever that was. Was it the same chap as before? He's not the only troublemaker around here unfortunately.

I was so tired this morning and did indeed fall asleep mesmerised by the swaying of Leora's bottom but somehow I fought back to consciousness for the main event and a very nice surprise.

She did indeed take me down to the Paradise City. :heart::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

I also like voyeurism and that was the reason why I started watching reallifecam. But Leora.... this is completely new experience to me! It acting to me as addiction. I can't get enough to watch you, Leora! And those intimate moments just make me hearth attacks! As to her personal qualities, I have the confidence to know the people and must say that Leora is very sensitive but also strong girl.

Leora, if you read this, I must tell you that Paul is very very lucky man!

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, The Pilgrim said:

I have had a good look at this site today, gets a bit lively sometimes doesn't it, Seems like Leora is well protected by most of the punters on here. She is definitely well thought of.

Although I have stopped watching ...rlc it does not mean I not around....

the sweet flower lady is beyond expectation.

She is the marvel of creation in my eyes because of Who she is .. and here so many beautiful qualitys ... 

I can say I have had the privilege to  see her in rlc....and  she was the only one I have truly followed.

Sometimes people forget that behind those cams there are real people ... 

All how knows her know what a wonderful woman She is... 

You just need to follow her and you will see how gentle sweet elegant caring person she is and of course talented ...

Oob yeah and SEXY ... :biggrin:

And she has a lot of guardian angles her :angel: