Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Leora you beautiful. Just as the nature, which is just more beauty to be enjoyed as it changes the longer the years go by. Just as it is with you Leora. You just have a photo of beautiful body, and your canvas is made for all its beautiful art that you simply now have to create entirely to your own taste and liking, allowing you invite more of yourself to give utter something that you so like to take with you in life. I think anyway that you've made a very good choice of tattoo is now firmly ganged on your left thigh. It fits your personality perfectly, and it is well designed to build on. So now you feel proud and happy, now dared to take the step to change something in life, and make you even more unique. Have you all fine at home is quite wonderful anyway. ????

• Upvote 1

Hilleman, Leora's tattoo is not permanent but just temporary. It was discussed three or four pages on this thread along with herself. So she does not need to heal at all. ;)

Leora, I'd love to see the tattoo at close range too. Of course if you willing to show it to us at all. :)

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, makrohard said:

Hilleman, Leora's tattoo is not permanent but just temporary. It was discussed three or four pages on this thread along with herself. So she does not need to heal at all. ;)

Leora, I'd love to see the tattoo at close range too. Of course if you willing to show it to us at all. :)

Hehehe .. Okay. So not a real tattoo. Then she has anyway taken the first step to try, and the next time she might do it permanently. Thanks for the info MH. ????

The only reason I have a membership and she gets a fuck ugly tattoo? Damn I hope that's not real. How distracting of this woman's natural beauty. Maybe she can remove it? How disappointing. I'm not buying another membership if this is what they offer.

14 minutes ago, Hilleman said:

Hehehe .. Okay. So not a real tattoo. Then she has anyway taken the first step to try, and the next time she might do it permanently. Thanks for the info MH. ????

She has had these tattoos before many times, and I don't know for sure ,but I don't think she would have a permanent one.........As she said yesterday, she likes it today, but tomorrow perhaps not. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, ca2015 said:

The only reason I have a membership and she gets a fuck ugly tattoo? Damn I hope that's not real. How distracting of this woman's natural beauty. Maybe she can remove it? How disappointing. I'm not buying another membership if this is what they offer.

Get a life will you, read what has been written on the last 4 or 5 pages........even if it was real, so what, does that all of a sudden make her ugly.....I am amazed at some peoples shallowness.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Juli' said:

Imbecility in its prosperity .. Oh .. of course it's real. And if I see fit to do the tattoo, the opinion on the membership I do not care about my dear. And the view in principle. And calm down already .. this is not your business. If I decide tomorrow to do this, then your opinion, I do not ask.

Way to go little one

• Upvote 1

Yes Paul has been received much criticism over the years. But surely he will ever even have some positive spirit to take part in, in that he can then handle the guitar splendidly anyway. Who knows. Maybe he can sing well too. It remains to be heard. ????

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Juli' said:

Imbecility in its prosperity .. Oh .. of course it's real. And if I see fit to do the tattoo, the opinion on the membership I do not care about my dear. And the view in principle. And calm down already .. this is not your business. If I decide tomorrow to do this, then your opinion, I do not ask.

You have a way with words. Love it!

• Upvote 1