Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Obviously people will disagree and even saying that is necessarily redundant, but how anybody could argue with Leora having the best body is beyond me. The most beautiful face I would have to agree with you on that front although like with a lot of girls it depends on the expression, angle and the make-up. Best pussy I find harder to call - I'd really like to test drive them to be sure  :lmao:

Other categories:

Most artistic: Leora (I wasn't sure about this until the other day when I saw her paint head on. She was really fast and unlike I suspected was not checking on her phone, laptop, for how to do it, she just knew)

Most musical: Nelly (Masha however can play the guitar and sing decently)

Most flexible: Leora  (Not easy to tell but, after seeing her ballet exercises, Leora would be difficult to beat.)

Best in bed: Masha (it was Adriana before the nymphomaniac joined but quite frankly there is no competing with the talented multi-coloured sexpert)

Most entertaining: Nelly (a no-brainer if you ever watch her - violin, clingfilm, waxing, hoovering, washing the floor, massaging, dancing, miming, throwing parties, viewing CamCaps!)

Sweetest: Kristy (although Maya should have an honorable mention)

Best smile: Nelly (many have great smiles, but on frequency of appearance and infectiousness Nelly is smiles ahead)

Best sex noises: Nelly (you can hear the intensity of the enjoyment - Masha is loud but then she has Sasha's cock or a dildo inside her).

I think Nelly fucks the best, Leora is fun to watch but it is much too rare.

It has to be said that Nelly fucks more often than Masha now and she likes it quick and hard especially in doggy which seems liike a dream girl to me, but if you saw Masha and Sasha's performance up until the guests arrived early in December they were spectacular. You know how Efim and his cute gf fuck for 40 minutes, that was M&S but they did it without pausing and in spectacular positions. You've seen the size of Sasha's cock, well Masha can swallow it whole without even blinking and can take it all the way in ant position and with those 2 we've seen them all.

I think Nelly fucks the best, Leora is fun to watch but it is much too rare.

Who is this guy...

I have been following this forum for some days now and registered only because I have to ask. How old are you Guys?

You psychoanalyse someone you don't know the first thing about (Paul) and seem to think you know everything there is about their relationship. Furthermore you insult a person that can not answer back which says a heck of a lot about you guys. Juvenile is a word that spring into my mind.

May I suggest you go outside, find a girlfriend and get a life.

In reply:

So you have signed up and then psychoanalyse forum members for their observations, thoughts and input. Question to ask is why have you bothered and what has age got to do with anything.

May you not come back...

Who is this guy...

I have been following this forum for some days now and registered only because I have to ask. How old are you Guys?

You psychoanalyse someone you don't know the first thing about (Paul) and seem to think you know everything there is about their relationship. Furthermore you insult a person that can not answer back which says a heck of a lot about you guys. Juvenile is a word that spring into my mind.

May I suggest you go outside, find a girlfriend and get a life.

In reply:

So you have signed up and then psychoanalyse forum members for their observations, thoughts and input. Question to ask is why have you bothered and what has age got to do with anything.

May you not come back...

he just did the same....  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

What a view!!!!  :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

bandicam2016-03-0201-01-08-189.jpg

Thanks so much to chip and phantom for their excellent posts and lots of pictures following in the tradition of my megaposts, but better of course.

You no what I've been following this forum for a while also,and you guys can be a little harsh on Paul with the picking his nose deal but he seems not to be able to not do it , and I thought that was the purpose of a forum to chat and let's face he is a moron ,if you can set at that desk and fuck with electronics while she's playing with herself on the couch and not be all over that somthing isn't quite right so I'm saying he pretty much deserves a lot of what they say ,really? Cmon' but your entitled to say what you want and so is he if he reads this anyway which I don't see how he couldn't if I was him I would be saying ,(say what you want about me I'm banging her your watching) but that's just me. And I'm betting my money on less juveniles and more adults

For those of us who can't see this video, could someone please at least describe its content so we know how jealous to be of not seeing it?

rare for me to be in the bathroom

but this was the after warm up shower

and before the bedroom  :yikes:

damn, she's fun to look at