Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

29 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I think she'd prefer the weather at my estate, especially since winter is coming to Siberia again.

Hearst_Castle.jpg  0   447.85 kB

Sorry Foamy. Much to gaudy for the little one, Never forget this creature has style, Where I have suggested is in a prime location for shopping ( with some first class underwear shops ), real nice neighbors, and a whole army to protect her . Whereas your location is no doubt surrounded by the ex British criminal classes and rowdy tourists, Much too ostentatious for my fine lady.......God! I shudder at the thought...how could you do this to her?  I must go and lay down, I am feeling traumatized. I used to like you, but perhaps Pepe was right about you all along.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Sorry Foamy. Much to gaudy for the little one, Never forget this creature has style, Where I have suggested is in a prime location for shopping ( with some first class underwear shops ), real nice neighbors, and a whole army to protect her . Whereas your location is no doubt surrounded by the ex British criminal classes and rowdy tourists, Much too ostentatious for my fine lady.......God! I shudder at the thought...how could you do this to her?  I must go and lay down, I am feeling traumatized. I used to like you, but perhaps Pepe was right about you all along.

I fear I shall never recover from this horrendous setback, perhaps my lady Leora can suggest some therapy for me when she returns, Unlike you Foamy my lady has feelings and compassion. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Actually, she'd love the statues of Roman gods and goddesses, the Greco-Roman swimming pools (both the indoor and outdoor pools), and especially all the various furry tailed creatures that roam freely and dot the landscape. Don't worry, Pepe & I will protect her when she comes to visit  us in California, and you can be free to visit Krasnoyarsk and keep Paul company. I don't know about the restaurants, but I understand they have a KFC, and that's close enough to Fish & Chips to make you feel right at home...  :biggrin:

6335443784_97e311dd32_z.jpg

hearst-castle.jpg

hearstcastle.jpg

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Actually, she'd love the statues of Roman gods and goddesses, the Greco-Roman swimming pools (both the indoor and outdoor pools), and especially all the various furry tailed creatures that roam freely and dot the landscape. Don't worry, Pepe & I will protect her when she comes to visit  us in California, and you can be free to visit Krasnoyarsk and keep Paul company. I don't know about the restaurants, but I understand they have a KFC, and that's close enough to Fish & Chips to make you feel right at home...  :biggrin:

6335443784_97e311dd32_z.jpg  0   254.93 kB

hearst-castle.jpg  0   54.4 kB

hearstcastle.jpg  0   100.81 kB

Now why would my fine lady want to have this pseudo Roman architecture and plaster statues of Gods. when she can have REAL architecture and be treated like the Goddess she is in London........and as for the fish and chips, forget it, I am a true Londoner, we can do all the fine dining, but we never forget our roots. and a bowl of jellied eels or a plate of pie, mash and liquor will capture any girls heart. And KFC!! How revolting.

• Upvote 1

Your all so sweet "fighting" over the sweet ones heart and pretty much amusing her probably 

But you forget one thing .. 

She hold the key of Aphrodite (goddess of love and seduction and more).. 

Her power does not lay only on her beauty but her Wit and wisdom..

we can only scream her name in our dreams:biggrin:

Have a beautiful loved one??