Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

4 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

As an animals lover my self  ... 

I salute you leora ... I pray for your success...

If their is any way we can assist from here you can let us know.

:angel:

There's nothing we can do, they can only accept hand written signatures. Just get behind her and cheer her on.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

There's nothing we can do, they can only accept hand written signatures. Just get behind her and cheer her on.

Well I know... but i want to show my support .. :angel:

Sometimes even if you know you can not help just the offer and the intention can warm ones heart.:angel::heart:

You go girl ... And again I'll Pray for your success.

Have a beautiful night sweet Noble woman?

As well as to all have beautiful night.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, reallifecamv said:

Well I know... but i want to show my support .. :angel:

Sometimes even if you know you can not help just the offer and the intention can warm ones heart.:angel::heart:

You go girl ... And again I'll Pray for your success.

Have a beautiful night sweet Noble woman?

As well as to all have beautiful night.

Absolutely right my friend.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Most folk on this forum will not be aware of the hard work and dedication Leora is putting in for the next few days on behalf of an voluntary organisation dedicated to gathering enough signatures to force the Russian government to review its stand on animal cruelty,

The weather is bitterly cold right now, and Leora and other volunteers stand in the city for hours on end trying to obtain signatures on their petition. Out of hundreds of people who passed by she managed to get 76 signatures today, unfortunately there is a general feeling of total apathy towards the well being of animals by the general population, so you can imagine how hard it is for her to pursued them to spare the time to sign, She has three more days to try and achieve her goal of 250 signatures, the same amount as her colleagues. Once they have collected 100,000 names nation wide the petition is then put before Putin for discussion.

I am sure many of you will look on Leora in a different light now you know how passionate and dedicated she is towards creatures who cannot help themselves.This girl cares deeply about many things and is truly a caring human being, and its a privilege to know her.  

I am sure you will all join with me in wishing her every success in her mission, and lets hope the Little One achieves her goal.

Leora, 

I wish you nothing but great success in your cause. :) 

• Upvote 6

11 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Most folk on this forum will not be aware of the hard work and dedication Leora is putting in for the next few days on behalf of an voluntary organisation dedicated to gathering enough signatures to force the Russian government to review its stand on animal cruelty,

The weather is bitterly cold right now, and Leora and other volunteers stand in the city for hours on end trying to obtain signatures on their petition. Out of hundreds of people who passed by she managed to get 76 signatures today, unfortunately there is a general feeling of total apathy towards the well being of animals by the general population, so you can imagine how hard it is for her to pursued them to spare the time to sign, She has three more days to try and achieve her goal of 250 signatures, the same amount as her colleagues. Once they have collected 100,000 names nation wide the petition is then put before Putin for discussion.

I am sure many of you will look on Leora in a different light now you know how passionate and dedicated she is towards creatures who cannot help themselves.This girl cares deeply about many things and is truly a caring human being, and its a privilege to know her.  

I am sure you will all join with me in wishing her every success in her mission, and lets hope the Little One achieves her goal.

Today it is -22 degrees in her city, soon she will leave to try and gather more signatures,The Little One has a dedication that has to be admired, lesser mortals wouldn't bother.....certainly speaks volumes about the inner beauty of this sweet woman.  Good Luck Leora, Go get 'em girl.

• Upvote 5