Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

girls you get to have nice because i have to work one week rather two i `ii redecorate  the kitchen and bedroom before christmas i did not get as much time and see you now so good you now so good luck girls have nice leora :heart:

2 minutes ago, Juli' said:

Haha. That feeling when you went to the supermarket, and there is a heated discussion. Lol. Of course I went to have sex in the cold .. I will do it right on the way to the supermarket. :biggrin:

Oh you naughty girl next time wait for Pepe ... Joke :) 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Juli' said:

Haha. That feeling when you went to the supermarket, and there is a heated discussion. Lol. Of course I went to have sex in the cold .. I will do it right on the way to the supermarket. :biggrin:

Oh Leora, you are sooooo versatile. hehe.

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Juli' said:

My lady ... It is nice to see your healthy senses of humor...

I would like to make a funny remark but I will miss you smile again and then what ??? The wall again... My head hurts from that??

And my roof will fall on my beautiful ass..  Just a sec let me take a look ... Yap my ass do look beautiful today ... God damn I love my ass ... 

Your too .. But my ass .. My god:biggrin:

He he

Have beautiful day love ... 

Always happey to hear (i wish I could say see) that you well and in a good mood.:heart:

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

My lady ... It is nice to see your healthy senses of humor...

I would like to make a funny remark but I will miss you smile again and then what ??? The wall again... My head hurts from that??

And my roof will fall on my beautiful ass..  Just a sec let me take a look ... Yap my ass do look beautiful today ... God damn I love my ass ... 

Your too .. But my ass .. My god:biggrin:

He he

Have beautiful day love ... 

Always happey to hear (i wish I could say see) that you well and in a good mood.:heart:

Sorry I couldn't help it .. I had to take a look at you...

Omg how good cup of tee look :biggrin:

• Upvote 2