Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

10 minutes ago, Nick said:

LOL you don't have to go that far my friend , but we all miss her and RLC will not be the same :angel:

And that my friend is why people should appreciate her while she is with us, and not like the small minority of trolls who disrespect her.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

As for you as well my friend...

For you placing a smile on my face with that nice remark.

Have a beautiful morning again all

As I see this gorgeous woman in fron of my eyes my heart is melting :heart::blush:

There is so many other girls in RLC only 2 of them melts my heart Leora and Elisa :heart::biggrin: PS 4 and KK

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

And that my friend is why people should appreciate her while she is with us, and not like the small minority of trolls who disrespect her.

The old adage " You don't appreciate what you have, until you loose it " comes to mind.

• Upvote 3

It's funny the day she moved  in RLC I remember from old apartment I never got tired watching her she is most interesting sexy beautiful nicest   person I seen and she gets more beautiful every day :heart: she is an Angel in my book :angel::heart::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Nick said:

It's funny the day she moved  in RLC I remember from old apartment I never got tired watching her she is most interesting sexy beautiful nicest   person I seen and she gets more beautiful every day :heart: she is an Angel in my book :angel::heart::biggrin:

She is like a fine wine, gets better with age,::)

• Upvote 3

Unless I have missed a posting somewhere, does any one know how Leora and her friend's petition went, and did they manage to get some Russian bureaucrat to take up their cause against cruelty to animals?

"pepe" in your case it's not cruelty, we all know you would love Leora to give you a spanking

• Upvote 4

24 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Unless I have missed a posting somewhere, does any one know how Leora and her friend's petition went, and did they manage to get some Russian bureaucrat to take up their cause against cruelty to animals?

"pepe" in your case it's not cruelty, we all know you would love Leora to give you a spanking

The last I heard was that nationwide they will get the 100,000, Leora personally collected around 500 but some of the promises from other volunteers didn't materialize, She is still I think waiting to hear what the final count is, but is confident it will be enough to put before Putin.

• Upvote 2