Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

Unless I have missed a posting somewhere, does any one know how Leora and her friend's petition went, and did they manage to get some Russian bureaucrat to take up their cause against cruelty to animals?

"pepe" in your case it's not cruelty, we all know you would love Leora to give you a spanking

Pepe would only love it most of the time though.:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Newark52 said:

Unless I have missed a posting somewhere, does any one know how Leora and her friend's petition went, and did they manage to get some Russian bureaucrat to take up their cause against cruelty to animals?

"pepe" in your case it's not cruelty, we all know you would love Leora to give you a spanking

Man... You killed me ... LMAO .. lol??

Did anyone else catch this? Their sex session lasted only a few minutes.  She got him hard with oral sex, then finished him off with him sitting on the couch while she sat on him and faced the camera. She  rubbed herself and was really into it and he quickly came. (I probably would too if it was me but I would have made sure she was just as satisfied.)  As soon as he was done he got up and left her to catch her breath,  She left her top on so we couldn't see her beautiful breasts bounce.  It was a quickie! 

1 minute ago, Chicago515 said:

Did anyone else catch this? There sex session lasted only a few minutes.  She got him hard with oral sex, then finished him off with him sitting on the couch while she sat on him and faced the camera. She  rubbed herself and was really into it and he quickly came. (I probably would too if it was me but I would have made sure she was just as satisfied.)  As soon as he was done he got up and left her to catch her breath,  She left her top on so we couldn't see her beautiful breasts bounce.  It was a quickie! 

Shot ... .. .god damn it... Sound sexy

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

Did anyone else catch this? Their sex session lasted only a few minutes.  She got him hard with oral sex, then finished him off with him sitting on the couch while she sat on him and faced the camera. She  rubbed herself and was really into it and he quickly came. (I probably would too if it was me but I would have made sure she was just as satisfied.)  As soon as he was done he got up and left her to catch her breath,  She left her top on so we couldn't see her beautiful breasts bounce.  It was a quickie! 

No because I though it was going to happen a few minutes earlier but Eva was interfering. Then Paul got up and moved tings to the LR. I took the opportunity to delete some files and when I got back she was creaming herself bottomless in front of the mirror and then showered - i feared the worst.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

No because I though it was going to happen a few minutes earlier but Eva was interfering. Then Paul got up and moved tings to the LR. I took the opportunity to delete some files and when I got back she was creaming herself bottomless in front of the mirror and then showered - i feared the worst.

I was about to do the exact same thing, but luckily I have a 3 feet wide monitor and decided to keep their window up in the corner. lol check the vid thread for it.

• Upvote 1

Good night may lady ... As I had the privilege to see you today I must tell you that I have enjoyed every Second of it..... 

Always beautiful in my eyes as well as in many eyes here that look at you in admiration From your beautiful sight and your Strong energy ... Like magnet I am Attracted to you... As like you have a force filed around you that attracts me ...:blush::heart:

Sending you love and sweet dream when you'll go to sleep my Fair lady...???

And of course to everyone as well..

Love and peace to all

• Upvote 1