Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

51 minutes ago, peking said:

there are many times where I truly dislike that left leg, lol

Why? . .

Because of the time it blocks the view ?

Or because your eyes follow it's rhythm ... hypnotized like a snake follow the flute ?

I my self think all the above is right:biggrin: 

Everything said is in good spirits?

• Upvote 1

Watching the " Little One " doing her housework today showed again why this girl is the full package,  She has no problem with getting down and dirty with chores that other women would ignore, I find it quite refreshing, And on top of that she looks sensational while she is doing it.

I personally think it stems from the fact that she values and appreciates things, and has never got anything easily in life, She has probably had to fight hard for everything she has got or achieved from an early age, Hard work doesn't phase her at all. And full credit to her.::)

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Watching the " Little One " doing her housework today showed again why this girl is the full package,  She has no problem with getting down and dirty with chores that other women would ignore, I find it quite refreshing, And on top of that she looks sensational while she is doing it.

I personally think it stems from the fact that she values and appreciates things, and has never got anything easily in life, She has probably had to fight hard for everything she has got or achieved from an early age, Hard work doesn't phase her at all. And full credit to her.::)

Here, here. I certainly agree with this analogy sir. Quite honestly it is difficult  to recall a preveledge of receiving a vision of a woman of such gorgeous beauty and gracefulness in what she does.

• Upvote 5

20 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

Good morning sun shine ?

You looked beautiful with that black long shirt this morning ?

Have a beautiful and happy day

Hope to see your smile sweet one?

Mabye a bunny can help with that??:biggrin:

Blessed day fair lady ?

And to everyone as well ?

Good morning real : )

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Good morning real : )

Yo brother what's up.

My god ... she takes care of her self so beautifuly and in a sexy way even if she does not mean it:blush:

Every time again and again I am amazed of who beautiful and so famine her body is??

Always works on me???

• Upvote 1