Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I am not surprised if she's tired but with it being light, surely the bed would be more comfortable?

Just have to remember she likes the noise of the TV and I have seen there mattress I would rather sleep on the couch.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Not blurred anymore but I suspect free access from a particular IP address has been curtailed further.

I think RLC have a list with banned IPs and the website gives you just a blurred image from any of these IPs. My home IP is blacklisted too and I cannot watch from there. This happened right after I posted just one sexy picture of Leora. Somehow they have figured out my IP form this and banned it.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, makrohard said:

I think RLC have a list with banned IPs and the website gives you just a blurred image from any of these IPs. My home IP is blacklisted too and I cannot watch from there. This happened right after I posted just one sexy picture of Leora. Somehow they have figured out my IP form this and banned it.

Proxy is the way around that. Stncld is the one to ask about it or look in the technical section. 

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Just have to remember she likes the noise of the TV and I have seen there mattress I would rather sleep on the couch.

So you've seen her mattress, I have to ask this question on behalf of Foamy, and all the fury creatures on this Forum. With your aroma how did you get past Eva?

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

So you've seen her mattress, I have to ask this question on behalf of Foamy, and all the fury creatures on this Forum. With your aroma how did you get past Eva?

I used my special sleeping odor and put the bugger to sleep only thing is it only last 15 minutes.

• Upvote 3

Hello all. .. been awhile sense I posted. .. blessing to all. ..:biggrin:

Hi sweet one .. you look beautiful. .. well I would not dare say anything less then sweet words for you otherwish I'll bend  my self.. :angel:.

flower?have a beautiful evening.

Nice to watch you again. . My I say you look gorgeous?

Have lots of work this days so hard to fined time to enjoy one's beauty ?

May you have a perfect day like I have in the moments the I watch you. Enjoy :biggrin:

• Upvote 1