Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Paul is just pathetic, Leora does everything and he just lay on the couch ant let her work for her pleasure.  Leora is great but she needs a better guy to satisfy her.

• Upvote 1

I think Leora came this time after she had got up on her knees and placed her pussy on Paul´s mouth and tongue. I didn´t see exactly what happened in the end as there was some "disturbance" in my house, but I must say Leora is a natural-born star of oral sex. When I look at her soft and lively tongue moving, I can almost feel it. It´s another question whether Paul has earned that tongue treatment, but they seem to get along well again.

6 minutes ago, bullake said:

sorry guys..

i have a question..

I saw bad or Paul came inside?

I never seen Leora in her period..

She probably doesn't fuck when Aunt Flo visits. There are times each month when she engages in no sexual activity. I was watching out for Paul coming but I did not see it myself. He usually comes in her mouth - lucky b*****d - and she swallows.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Give the GODDESS a a little time BB it sure looks looks like she is in the mood to play 

I really hope our GODDESS cranks up the passion this time, it has been a long time for us to wait :heart: she can be so incredibly sensual when she let herself go and gets completely lost in her passion. :heart:

• Upvote 1