Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

7 hours ago, Julian Lan said:

Not stalker, simply appreciates fine art!

Why thank you for your support, Julian. She is indeed a work of art herself as well as a decent artist who loves the fact that we watch her.

I am making efforts to quit RLC but it is very difficult. The facts are that I am an insomniac with a degree of OCD and I have always been a voyeur, so there as a degree of obsession and a compulsion to watch. Having RLC on actually does help me sleep, because otherwise I would just be lying down waiting for sleep that would not come. It's probably not helped that because of a medical condition I can't lie flat. In fact the only time I do get horizontal is when I get horizontal so to speak ... as some things are worth the risk. Having said that should Leora leave RLC then I would probably stop visiting.

Now as to the issue of the troll. He started out by having a go at Paul, not unreasonable thing to do. Then all of a sudden he switched his attention to Leora, criticising her for not leaving him, first of all questioning her mental state then her physical state attacking her for the way she looks having a low understanding of female physiology. Eventually I grew sick of his carping and let's face outright insults to The Goddess (which is a joke name BTW not indicative of anything more) so I suggested that the reason for his change of heart about her was to do with, like a few others on her, an attempt to contact her which she rejected and then like a child he threw his toys out of the pram..

Well he continues to say the same things about Leora, which some may consider odd behaviour if as he claims he does not like the way she looks or acts, with the added joy of attacks on me. He blames me for contributing to Paul's abuse of Leora for promoting her via my pictures i.e. because I post pictures of someone voluntarily on a voyeur's website to another website which is based of pictures of people on that site. This apparently encourages her to stay with an abusive partner. Of course appearing on RLC is an incentive for Leora, as she is an exhibitionist, to stay with Paul but probably inconsequential compared with the fact that she loves him. To blame me is like blaming a war on a single journalist of a newspaper for reporting it.

I have never made any attempt to contact Leora, a prerequisite I would have thought for stalking, nor do I even follow her on social media. So obviously that claim is as ridiculous as the person who made it. With the number of posts he has been making recently in an effort to win people around to his warped view of the world one might say he has a problem. I have had a rant at him. I noticed he replied but as I ignore him and only see posts when they pop up on the Activity page or when curiosity gets the better of me, I have of course not read it but he has no doubt used it to get some of his feelings out of system. Will he move on? I doubt it. I hope he does, but trolls will be trolls. 

• Upvote 5