Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

There have been some maintenance operations going on. PM me if the situation continues and we will investigate further. Usually, if an image has been DMCA'ed that was posted to a third party server, we will state that the dead link "has been removed." If it is posted on CC directly, you'd need to cough up the $12 a year for a premium membership to see it.

Now, as far as Leora goes, I've checked in to see the Goddess throughout the day, and the only damn thing I saw was the god-damned pillow in the way. Did I miss something?

• Upvote 2

Poor dude, he must be really sick. He looks really run down.

Of course, if I had 24 hours with Nurse Leora to myself, I too, would be really run down, but for other reasons. (Discussing Schopenhauer for hours can be really exhausting. ::))

• Upvote 3

Personally I'm not surprised they are both unwell considering their sleeping habits.

Leora sleeps on the sofa and is woken numerous times by Paul, and then she gets up at silly o'clock so as to be in bed when he wakes up.

Paul stay's awake most of the night sat at the PC constantly looking over his shoulder making sure Leora is not up to anything, (as if she's that stupid with him in the room) then he goes to bed at stupid o'clock only to wake up a few hours later, and making sure Leora's awake, and this has been going on for a long time.

Mother Nature as a wonderful way of giving people a wake up call that something in your lifestyle has got to change, and illness is one way of getting the message across.

Another problem Paul has and if it's true, and I'm not in a position to doubt it, he starts work soon and after all these months controlling Leora, he will loose that ability, and I don't think he can handle Leora having her freedom back.

• Upvote 2