Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

10 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

These two are not coming back as their stealing and new attempts of it were confirmed again during our investigation in what was happening at Summer camp. 

Once again I have to correct you. Silvia and Josh did not steal anything nor did they try to and that was recorded on your own cameras.

On any other alleged attempts I of cause can’t comment but I ask if the source for that is the same as privies lies you have been holding up here and on your newsletter? I also ask if you have been in contact with Silvia and Josh or if you just take the words of the sub-managers as facts?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Refur said:

Once again I have to correct you. Silvia and Josh did not steal anything nor did they try to and that was recorded on your own cameras.

You haven't corrected me, as there are no recordings on Silvia & Josh stealing anything at VHTV archives. 

What we talk about is that we were informed by managers (not local managers, not submanagers, but managers who report to us and who are managing the participants) based on the complaints of other participants, who lived with them. I understand your frustration with them getting kicked out. I, personally, support you and those who believe the situation with Silvia & Josh shouldn't have been resolved the way it was done. By the time we learned about it, were were late to intervene and process it in a civil, usual way. 

Answering your latest question, no, we, the team behind VHTV itself, did not contact Silvia & Josh as they were contacted by their managers directly. We will not make an attempt to contact them either. The resolution on this case is final - we won't welcome this couple back again at Voyeur House TV, that was told the day they were kicked out.

19 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

You haven't corrected me, as there are no recordings on Silvia & Josh stealing anything at VHTV archives. 

What we talk about is that we were informed by managers (not local managers, not submanagers, but managers who report to us and who are managing the participants) based on the complaints of other participants, who lived with them. I understand your frustration with them getting kicked out. I, personally, support you and those who believe the situation with Silvia & Josh shouldn't have been resolved the way it was done. By the time we learned about it, were were late to intervene and process it in a civil, usual way. 

Answering your latest question, no, we, the team behind VHTV itself, did not contact Silvia & Josh as they were contacted by their managers directly. We will not make an attempt to contact them either. The resolution on this case is final - we won't welcome this couple back again at Voyeur House TV, that was told the day they were kicked out.

I have repeatedly corrected you here in this forum, as you constantly accuse Silvia and Josh of stealing, which is wrong and a lie. They never made any attempt to take equipment from the compound and a lot of viewers can confirm that.

The source for your allegations against Silvia and Josh are the exact same people that you now have told us to be the reason for close down of the Compound due to their behaviour and attitude. And still you dear to keep telling us this one-sided bullshit and don’t have the decency to get the other side of the story.

1 minute ago, Refur said:

The source for your allegations against Silvia and Josh are the exact same people that you now have told us to be the reason for close down of the Compound due to their behaviour and attitude. And still you dear to keep telling us this one-sided bullshit ad don’t have the decency to get the other side of the story.

The thing is, that the information about stealing and future attempts was delivered to us not from the same people, who became the we shut down Summer camp. The information came from the managers connected to VHTV and active participants themselves. We don't have any other reason to accuse them of lying. They noticed it, they warned them, and after all they decided not to continue living with them. That lead to the situation of them being kicked out from there. 

Again, @Refur, I totally see your point and understand your frustration. But this case is closed for us. We're now focused on assisting Alex & Lina setting up new location for active participants and providing any aid for everyone of them so they could return to VHTV as soon as possible. 

2 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

The thing is, that the information about stealing and future attempts was delivered to us not from the same people, who became the we shut down Summer camp. The information came from the managers connected to VHTV and active participants themselves. We don't have any other reason to accuse them of lying. They noticed it, they warned them, and after all they decided not to continue living with them. That lead to the situation of them being kicked out from there. 

Again, @Refur, I totally see your point and understand your frustration. But this case is closed for us. We're now focused on assisting Alex & Lina setting up new location for active participants and providing any aid for everyone of them so they could return to VHTV as soon as possible. 

Did you personally talk to the other participants, by phone or other means or did you get that information from Alex & Lina ?

2 minutes ago, Refur said:

Did you personally talk to the other participants, by phone or other means or did you get that information from Alex & Lina ?

or other means
We got the transcription of their discussion on this case. That was a final argument for us that confirmed that this did happen indeed. Alex & Lina confirmed it to us after talking to their participants too.

• Like 1

Hey VH!  How long this weekend are you going to let the cams be f**ked up at Grisha and Maria's Apartment?  I sent a support ticket in.  Don't you care enough to contact your participants and have them fix the problem or maybe respond in this forum?  You will note every weekend there seems to be some issue with this couple.  How long are you going to put up with this crap?

43 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

The case is closed because you obviously don't give a rat's ass about the way they were treated.  As I said before, good thing you are not in the states,  Alex and Lina, along with the parent company would be up on charges.  Moreover,  the case certainly does not seem to be closed with your subscribers.  No matter what line you spin or how much you wish it would be...  It's a black mark that some of us won't forget so easily.

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Hey VH!  How long this weekend are you going to let the cams be f**ked up at Grisha and Maria's Apartment?  I sent a support ticket in.  Don't you care enough to contact your participants and have them fix the problem or maybe respond in this forum?  You will note every weekend there seems to be some issue with this couple.  How long are you going to put up with this crap?

Hi @mic351,

They aren't home at the moment, but they were notified about NV not working in their bedroom. It will be fixed as soon as they arrive back home. 

I checked your ticket at Support and I see you've got reply in 11 minutes after you sent us the support request. 

• Like 1

You replied to me that you would have a rep contact me.  then you gave the boiler plate "We are aware of it and fixing it".  No s**t you were aware of it!  I fricking told you about it!!.    You never gave any details about what it was, that they were not home, etc.. etc..  A bit more than "We are aware of it and fixing it" Might be helpful!!  Sheeeshh!!!!!  Moreover, I asked how long you were going to put up with this crap of something being wrong in that apartment every fricking weekend.  To that you did not respond.  But since that is a HR problem, I did not expect a meaningful response anyways.  BTW, had you informed me and others, they were not home and would look into when they got home.  Such would have gone along way towards limiting further inquiries.  Just saying...