Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Did happen with you in morning moments??? could have been coincidence but opened Darcie sex in the morning and for more then 1 minute didn't jump

my moments from this morning were picked up earlier & i scanned some in archive & they seem fine. a few of the one that i saved this afternoon are fine. the ones that are messed up i deleted. i'll try again to save them later.

we saw lesbian,gay,bi sexuel,straight people at vhtv project. ı  want to see transgender people at this project. anyone agree with me?

12 minutes ago, kacakdamat said:

we saw lesbian,gay,bi sexuel,straight people at vhtv project. ı  want to see transgender people at this project. anyone agree with me?

i asked it some month ago... but i guess it's no easy find trans (shemales) :biggrin: i remember 1 time only a shemale appeared (i don't remember the apartment)

1 hour ago, Rhdem said:

i asked it some month ago... but i guess it's no easy find trans (shemales) :biggrin: i remember 1 time only a shemale appeared (i don't remember the apartment)

Was in Anastasia current place if not mistake.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rhdem said:

Ana & Nyu apt had a guest and she/he visited twice that I can remember.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Zarina.

Would have been easier just to get you to answer your capacity to remember all the names is awesome. :biggrin:

• Like 1