Dasha & Demid Pictures - Split #2

I have seen posters here suggest that the women of RLC are immoral. Setting aside the fact that I have never seen that term applied to the men of RLC, do we really thin that this term applies to this lovely woman? (Neli)

That term and others, is used by a wearers of blinders and really should not be used at any of them.

I have seen posters here suggest that the women of RLC are immoral. Setting aside the fact that I have never seen that term applied to the men of RLC, do we really thin that this term applies to this lovely woman? (Neli)

So what term would you use to describe someone, male or female, that performs sex acts in front of a camera for the general public to observe?

Some of these couples appear to be monogamous. The range of human sexual appetites is quite broad. Some may be doing it because being observed excites them, some may do it due to circumstance. None of that seems particularly immoral to me. I suppose that it means different things to different people.

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Esa simpatía será difícil de olvidar  ;)

This lady is simply wonderful!! I don't know the last time I saw someone with such an infectious love of life! You MUST bring her back RLC!! ;D

This lady is simply wonderful!! I don't know the last time I saw someone with such an infectious love of life! You MUST bring her back RLC!! ;D

eso es cierto , pero si es la mujer de otro , no se que dirian la mayoria de hombres si su mujer fuera asi .