Dasha & Demid Pictures - Split #2

In order of the strength of case that they should stay:

Maya's cute and has behaved normally plus she has a hot body and is cute (again so she must be cute)

Carla does her best to entertain and has given much entertainment to free cam

Suzan has given us a lot of good views of her spectacular assets

Carina, well Sabrina and Blue are quite cute

Dasha, she's friends with Nelly

Katka, who?

I guess I would only miss the first 2.

S&H are one of the best couples on RLC, i think.  :) I would really miss them (as now, due to the mega vecation). 

C&S are not needed in my opinion. Blue is cute but they are not. 

D&D are simply not with the project any more. Always hide just does not fit.  >:(

Ma&St are very nice, but i wonder slowly, if they still have sex in this apartment.  ???

I mostly agree. The only I would miss are in fact S&H. She is simply gorgeous. He could show a bit more interest in her and be a bit mor active, as she actually seems to need it - as we too. But when they go into it, she arouses me as soon as they decide to put the sheets beside.

D&D appear to be preparing for a New Year's party.  Their parties are the only thing worth watching in their apartment these days. 

Maybe we can look forward to their taking an extended vacation, replaced for the duration by some temporary guests - just like they did last year.

Otherwise, they need to go.

D&D appear to be preparing for a New Year's party.  Their parties are the only thing worth watching in their apartment these days. 

Maybe we can look forward to their taking an extended vacation, replaced for the duration by some temporary guests - just like they did last year.

Otherwise, they need to go.

Even with the parties this apartment is boring. Plain and simple Dasha and Demid need to be replaced.

There is obviously people that still watch this apartment, why I don't know but as long as it continues it will never go away.  Dasha is not even pretty as far as I'm concerned.

when she wears too much make up

she looks like it's too much on

to me, she's a cutie and make up is not needed

and to me, if she feels the need for the stuff

it should be very, very little

Even with the parties this apartment is boring. Plain and simple Dasha and Demid need to be replaced.

visually, all the apts. are boring

except

when the women bate

but that's just me.

I don't understand the language

I don't care to see cpls fucking/having sex

it can be interesting to see them interact at times

but it's all about the women bating and being naked

Heck, Dasha was the reason, I paid RLC

then I got dfC.../banned, lol

Under the blanket again and frequently pulling it back upwards.  :-\ ... Clear, Dasha seams to be sympathetic but she is not a single. The two are at the end of there RLC journey and I really hope that also RLC realized this soon.