Dasha & Demid Pictures - Split #2

seriously no one has a video?

Probably not. Problem is they had sex while CC was down so nobody could come here and announce it so hardly anyone saw it except for a few people. I didn't even expect the pictures we got. Very unlikely that any one will have a video.

If there was any video of it. It would have been all over VK by now. Have been scouting it for a bit.

All they basically have is the same that's here.  So chances are there's not likely any video.

I'll check VK and their sister sites tomorrow. Got to get some sleep.  Make some zzzzzzzzzzzzz's.

It was great expected hot couple, bela e quente loira, two sessions of optimal sexo, ideal couple to be part of the bare project of apartments some of which already deserve change, como RL Contact by  Dasha this couple your friend , would greatly improve the current state things.

Hot blond yesterday sex sessions is in the new apartment now with a friend do not know if will be, cat treat, so Dasha should not comes today.

I see 2 of the girls came by to feed the cat and have a bite to eat.

Poor lonely cat no one around.  I guess it will just sleep most of the time if no one around.

Dasha should be back soon.