Dasha & Demid Pictures - Split #2

I'm not calling the person themselves skanky. I'm calling the ink skanky. I also don't judge the person because of the ink. It's a personal turn-off for me.

Case in point here, I recently had all of the ducts replaced in my house for the air conditioning. I had 4 estimates. The clean-cut pro looking guy down to the guy with the middleaged ponytail and covered in tattoos.

It ended up being the middleaged ponytail guy with all of the ink. I liked the way he estimated the job, drew out a plan to upgrade the existing ducts for better air flow and told me what the cost would be and when he could do it.

The others just hemmed and hawed portraying the fact that they really had no interest in the job. In the end, it turns out that I worked with ponytails dad 35 years ago in my first trucking job. Even back then, he had tats, rode a Harley and was a solid person. His son turned out the same way.

Each one of his tats represented something. His bikes, vintage cars, music, etc... Not just some stupid off the wall design to say they had a tattoo like the kids do today.

Again...A nice looking girl ruined by skanky looking tattoos.  :-\

Wasn't it alma that also had tatoos around her stomach ? I can't remember ::)

She had one big black splotch above the pussy. I don't know what it presented, reminded mainly a bat?

I agree TB150. Nothing says skanky tramp more than tattoos. You can call it body art all you want but it ruins a women's natural beauty (and men's).

Amen - brutha

They may think tattoos look good on them now. Wait another 50 years when they no longer keep their bodies in shape. Those tattoos won't look so attractive to them, they'll be looking at ways to get them removed.

They may think tattoos look good on them now. Wait another 50 years when they no longer keep their bodies in shape. Those tattoos won't look so attractive to them, they'll be looking at ways to get them removed.

In 50 years, I'm almost certain they won't give a shit by then. Besides who the hell looks good in their 60's/70's?