Sex Now

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy deserves a fucking medal for trying that hard!!!

Fuck he made her cum at least twice and the best she can do is a shitty attempt at a handjob!!! She couldn't even do that right so he finished himself off!!!

10/10 for effort from him. 8/10 for her looking hot. 1/10 for her efforts to please him.

Women need to be taught in school how to handle a dick. She was useless!!!!

This was the best sex shaw, do not think she is a virgin she may be his friend's wife or GF and agreed no penetration... The shaw was the best ever in RC

yes, they were very hot, and I was expecting the best sex scene, ever seen on rlc !!! but preliminary lasted all night, finally not having sex !!! very disappointed !!!

I too thought it was very hot. The fact that there was no penetration doesn't mean that it wasn't sex in my book. They were at it for 3 hours (with occasional cigarette breaks) and then continued when they woke up this morning.

I'm intrigued by the story behind it. 3 hours of foreplay is pretty amazing. Is this the way they normally make love? Was there some reason for not fucking last night? I'd be surprised if she was a virgin. I love playa999uk's theory that she might be the wife or girlfriend of one of his friends. They didn't really behave like lovers when they were in the kitchen/living room, so I was a bit surprised when they went at it as they did, without any earlier kissing or making out.

Did any of our Russian speakers hear anything that sheds light on their story?

I too thought it was very hot. The fact that there was no penetration doesn't mean that it wasn't sex in my book. They were at it for 3 hours (with occasional cigarette breaks) and then continued when they woke up this morning.

I'm intrigued by the story behind it. 3 hours of foreplay is pretty amazing. Is this the way they normally make love? Was there some reason for not fucking last night? I'd be surprised if she was a virgin. I love Cordoblanc's theory that she might be the wife or girlfriend of one of his friends. They didn't really behave like lovers when they were in the kitchen/living room, so I was a bit surprised when they went at it as they did, without any earlier kissing or making out.

Did any of our Russian speakers hear anything that sheds light on their story?

it is the theory of playa999uk ....