New girl Irma Split #3

If I was Anna, next time I wouild tell Irma to Fu.K off and never talk to her again.  She leads Anna on then she goes to Ilona she is a B...h

From the video of Irma's and Anna's massage in Irma's room, I think you are way off the mark with Irma.  Irma wanted to make love to Anna that night and it was Anna that stopped it from happening NOT Irma!  Irma wanted it and it was vary obvious that Anna stopped anything from going any further.  I wish you people would quit putting blame on the wrong person, it's not Irma's fault but the other two!!!

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope so too that Ilona turn Irma down and Anna tell Irma to fuck off,  she is no friend.  She thinks she is so beautiful because of her big tits but has a face of a boxer.  The real woman here is Anna. What do you think Jabbath ?

I know I'm not Jabbath but I'll tell you what I think, you need your freaking head examined if you ask me!  Irma is not the problem here, pay more attention and get your facts straight!!

I agree with you but tonight Anna was willing and ready.

I don't know how you know this, could you tell me why Anna was more than ready?  I can't see upstairs and I didn't get home until all the girls were apparently upstairs.  Plus, if what you say is true, maybe Irma didn't want to get rejected again when things started heating up.

I know I'm not Jabbath but I'll tell you what I think, you need your freaking head examined if you ask me!  Irma is not the problem here, pay more attention and get your facts straight!!

What I meant is that Irma hugged and kissed Anna on the couch and Anna responded, then all of a sudden Ilona asks for a massage  and Irma drops Anna like a sac of potatoes and runs to her beloved Ilona.  That my friend is not nice.  And my head is very O K thank you.  Have a nice day.

What I meant is that Irma hugged and kissed Anna on the couch and Anna responded, then all of a sudden Ilona asks for a massage  and Irma drops Anna like a sac of potatoes and runs to her beloved Ilona.  That my friend is not nice.  And my head is very O K thank you.  Have a nice day.

OK thank you and I hope I didn't make you mad, I'm just trying to follow along!  Have a good night!

Df, I agree with you. Irma is more than willing. Anna got scared like a little girl on New Year's eve by Irma when they slept together. Now, I think Anna might be coming around a little, like tonight when Irma kissed her and played with her leg. But I doubt she will let her pet her. I think Irma for whatever unfathomable reason is more attracted to Ilona and badly wants to make it with her. (Actually, I understand why. Ilona is fucking cute! But a baby when it comes to her sexuality.) But what more can she do short of asking her if she wants to experience some fun, lol? I mean these massages she gave to Ilona fucking turned me on but that don't do any good for Irma!

Just f...ing go for it, Irma. You want her, go for her. Let her play with your boobs and you play with her nipples to start. Maybe playing with her nipples would start to awaken the sleeping sexuality Ilona has inside. Do something.

Mind you I wouldn't mind if she makes it with Anna, but Anna is turned on sexually a bit and is afraid of that coming out. Ilona is oblivious.

BTW, df, how was your New Years? Mine was good, went out to a catering hall, ate, danced, drank, had fun.

I saw what legrandrobert was talking about. Anna might have been a bit interested. I just think Irma wants Ilona more. She is so freaking cute, but so unaware of her sexuality. It is almost like robbing the cradle with her. Anna has to learn to assert herself with Irma. Irma will fool with her also if she make it clear she won't chicken out. New Year's Eve was a disaster. Anna could have made it with Irma but chickened out. And Ilona was out then.

Df, I agree with you. Irma is more than willing. Anna got scared like a little girl on New Year's eve by Irma when they slept together. Now, I think Anna might be coming around a little, like tonight when Irma kissed her and played with her leg. But I doubt she will let her pet her. I think Irma for whatever unfathomable reason is more attracted to Ilona and badly wants to make it with her. (Actually, I understand why. Ilona is fucking cute! But a baby when it comes to her sexuality.) But what more can she do short of asking her if she wants to experience some fun, lol? I mean these massages she gave to Ilona fucking turned me on but that don't do any good for Irma!

Just f...ing go for it, Irma. You want her, go for her. Let her play with your boobs and you play with her nipples to start. Maybe playing with her nipples would start to awaken the sleeping sexuality Ilona has inside. Do something.

Mind you I wouldn't mind if she makes it with Anna, but Anna is turned on sexually a bit and is afraid of that coming out. Ilona is oblivious.

BTW, df, how was your New Years? Mine was good, went out to a catering hall, ate, danced, drank, had fun.

Thanks for your response and I think that Irma wanted Ilona in the beginning and was rejected by her advances so she turned to Anna which looked very promising but petered out as well so tonight from what I read Ilona wanted a massage from Irma and broke up any affection between Irma and Anna if I'm reading the posts right.  Irma decided to give Ilona another massage and try her luck again but once again the stop sign came out.  Anna want's it but the other two don't and that's my honest opinion!

My New Years was very low key, messing with some deer meat to get it ready for making steaks, smoked sausage, breakfast sausage, and deer burger.  I don't go and party all night anymore and believe it's much better to stay put with family and friends!

Irma had her chances that night, when she gave a massage to Anna, but she did not use them. The early stages of massage Anna were sold, and lifted her ass up towards Irma offering her crotch for massage.

Irma does not want either of them sexually, and will not go further than hitherto we have seen, it is enough to satisfy her obsession to feel herself worshiped deity.

OK thank you and I hope I didn't make you mad, I'm just trying to follow along!  Have a good night!

Nah, Can'T be mad at a nice guy who posts intelligent posts.  But like you said you didn't see everything.  Anyway I think the only one not affraid of the cams is Irma. And I think she is the most open sexually.  She must have quite a life back home.

I usually stay home too, df, but decided to go out for once now that my kids are grown up. Glad you had a good time.

As for the girls, if Irma or Anna want another girl, just freaking go for it! Ilona wanted the massage, so Irma tried one more time. But Ilona is oblivious. She needs sex education. She is like a sexualized child who has no clue about what those feelings are! She cavorts around naked, incites the hell out of Irma and some of us, and has no idea what that does to us. Irma should either go for it or give up and try Anna again. My hunch, neither girl will go for Irma's advances. If she was a guy, she would have such a case of blue balls! I know i do!