New girl Irma Split #3

I can see Irma movements that she doesn't do that for the first, nor the second time. Looks very "professional", such as her whole appearance. She wants to make herself desired in Anna's, Ilona's, viewers and everyones eyes. She plays with emotions to get her perverted pleasure.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no censorship then......ok......but this is without very strange. All I can assume all three girls are bi or bi curious.......but just might not wanna go the whole hog with each other.......someone or something is stopping them.......I do not know what or why.......but all I can see is friction coming........and these girls will be on borrowed time....I hope not as its entertaining........but it is a mystery really......give them some more drink......and take away the mobile phones!

Otep, you are right, Irma would easily scare Anna away if she makes the move. I think Anna is a little confused as to her feelings about fooling around. Part of her wants it, but mostly she doesn't want it to go too far. Ilona only wants sensual massages that should turn her on if she is a sexual person, but she is not. I think she actually is a little turned on but is a "virgin" (probably is) when it comes to her sexuality. As far as we know she doesn't masturbate. When Kristy used to do it to Kami, she masturbated and had violent orgasms and squirts later on in secret. And Irma is very good at those massages. If she were massaging my legs like that and I was on my back, I probably would have shot my cum right at her, lol! How does Ilona resist that?

Oh and there is no censorship in that apartment. Even when mother hen Nora was around, the girls brought back guys and had sex. Kami just didn't want to fool around with Kristy, but was so fucking turned on she came violently in private. Nora showed the girls vibrators she had and I think even lent it to kami.