New girl Irma Split #3

are all apartments outside russia? ppl like leora/zoya (and other apartments that i dont even click on) have been there for so long...why keep it outside russia and go through visa problems?

although in case of Irma i think she herself planned to be there for only a month because i dont think extending visa is really a big problem..

I'm not sure she planned on being there for only a month but you could be right.  Someone said they heard her talking to someone in plain english about going somewhere but who knows.  I believe that all the speculation of a problem with the boss is a bunch of bullshit myself.  She left for other reasons in my opinion!

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion, VISA problems are exaggerated here. The only plausible VISA problem was the case Kamila. VISAs are generally not cause a problem because the planned time for the girls in the apartment has clearly been about a month at a time. The time has probably been extended for some, due to the schedules, the interest of viewers, etc. The whole idea and interest in this apartment is changing girls.

Many times have also wondered why this kind of housing is not in Russia with Russian girls. This is clearly a bait for girls. How many model wants to travel from Russia to another location in Russia, instead of being able to travel the Mediterranean Sea to Spain?

On ‎2016‎-‎01‎-‎15 at 9:27 AM, See said:

In my opinion, VISA problems are exaggerated here. The only plausible VISA problem was the case Kamila. VISAs are generally not cause a problem because the planned time for the girls in the apartment has clearly been about a month at a time. The time has probably been extended for some, due to the schedules, the interest of viewers, etc. The whole idea and interest in this apartment is changing girls.

Many times have also wondered why this kind of housing is not in Russia with Russian girls. This is clearly a bait for girls. How many model wants to travel from Russia to another location in Russia, instead of being able to travel the Mediterranean Sea to Spain?

And one could clearly see on Irmas face, that there was something else that made her go.

Had it been Visa, she would have know it was comming. And if it's a 2 month rule, Ilona will leave on monday, she came here novermber 18th.

Irma came december 16th (it's hard to believe she only was her just under a month, seems much longer)

And one could clearly see on Irmas face, that there was something else that made her go.

Had it been Visa, she would have know it was comming. And if it's a 2 month rule, Ilona will leave on monday, she came here novermber 18th.

Irma came december 16th (it's hard to believe she only was her just under a month, seems much longer)

A Schengen Visa is for 90 days that they allowed out of the Country they live. If they return before their Visa date the Visa automatically expires and it will take another 90 days before they can apply for another to leave the Country again.

I don't know what or why she left. Maybe another business opportunity arose and she never had a choice but to fulfil that obligation or she could have already been in Barcelona Spain a couple of Months prior to coming to the apartment. A number of things could come into play as to why she departed. That no one will likely never know.

She did give one Hell of a Performance while she was there.  Imagine if Nora was still there none of this would have ever happened unless she could vilify the spotlight.

Ilona came in on the 18th of November so chances are she'll be there the full term or gone in the next 3 days.  Anna came in Dec.19/15. So what her plans are or RLC has in store I haven't the slightest idea.

A Schengen Visa is for 90 days that they allowed out of the Country they live. If they return before their Visa date the Visa automatically expires and it will take another 90 days before they can apply for another to leave the Country again.

Schengen Visa had nothing to do how long they can be away or how often they can leave their homeland. Schengen Visa sets the limits how long they can be in Schengen area. There are at least two kind of Tourist Schengen Visas. It may allow only one entry to some Shengen country or several entries.

Ilona came in on the 18th of November so chances are she'll be there the full term or gone in the next 3 days.

Everything we know is that she can't be more than 90 days. She may leave today, but at the latest when 90 days expires.