New girl Irma Split #3

Irma had her chances that night, when she gave a massage to Anna, but she did not use them. The early stages of massage Anna were sold, and lifted her ass up towards Irma offering it for massage.

Irma does not want either of them sexually, and will not go further than hitherto we have seen, it is enough to satisfy her obsession to feel herself worshiped deity.

I'm sorry See but I will have to respectfully disagree.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, Can'T be mad at a nice guy who posts intelligent posts.  But like you said you didn't see everything.  Anyway I think the only one not affraid of the cams is Irma. And I think she is the most open sexually.  She must have quite a life back home.

We have NO idea what these girls do and I don't care if you one of the lucky ones to have their social media pages or not, they are only going to reveal what they want people to see, not there whole life and what they do behind closed doors or away from this apartment so to speak.  I agree that Irma appears, from what I've seen pictures of and videos of, to be the only one that is not afraid of the cameras and by far the most sexual of all the girls that have been through this apartment in my opinion.  I'm not including Nora as supposedly she and Kiko are married so that is understandable in my opinion.  As for her life outside of this apartment, I would give my left nut to be a fly on her wall!!!

I'm sorry See but I will have to respectfully disagree.

If you could see the upper floor, you could see how she worships herself in bathroom and bedroom mirrors on every turn. If you could see her facial expressions and gestures, then you could probably understand what I mean. It is completely different to, for example, Leora.

If you could see the upper floor, you could see how she worships herself in bathroom and bedroom mirrors on every turn. If you could see her facial expressions and gestures, then you could probably understand what I mean. It is completely different to, for example, Leora.

LOL if I could see upstairs I'd have this shit figured out in a heartbeat!  Just kidding, as for her worshiping herself, she has an incredible body and she likes to look at it and I can't blame her for that!

I see all the cams and Irma and Anna had a real good time that night. Kissing and sucking fingers, but I really think Irma gets them to a point and wants one of THEM to make the final move or give her the go ahead. Each time she has given massages to these girls, they have had their panties on. That night with Anna, Irma had her panties on too, but when Anna went to the restroom Irma took hers off. I think she was waiting for Anna to follow suit, but she didn't. I think Irma was all hot and heavy and so was Anna, but when Irma saw Anna leave hers on she got discouraged and thought maybe she should not press her luck.

When it came to Ilona, it was good to see her flip over and get a tit massage from Irma after that long back and ASS massage (which Irma seems to love to do). Ilona even returned the favor by reaching up and rubbing Irma's as well. Irma really wanted something to happen becau9se if you were watching, she got on the side of Ilona and started rubbing her thighs. She even slid her hands over Ilona's crotch but didn't spend time there. Once Ilona flipped back over to her stomach, that killed it for Irma'. She knew it was over. I think Irma wants to go further with both  of them but doesn't want them to- get scared off by her making the first move. If Anna OR Ilona were to take off their panties and either spread their legs or stroke Irma or themselves, I'm sure Irma would get the signal and we would be home free. I still have hopes for Irma and if not, then I still love the topless ass and tit massages by some pretty decent girls.

...but that's just my opinion.

I see all the cams and Irma and Anna had a real good time that night. Kissing and sucking fingers, but I really think Irma gets them to a point and wants one of THEM to make the final move or give her the go ahead. Each time she has given massages to these girls, they have had their panties on. That night with Anna, Irma had her panties on too, but when Anna went to the restroom Irma took hers off. I think she was waiting for Anna to follow suit, but she didn't. I think Irma was all hot and heavy and so was Anna, but when Irma saw Anna leave hers on she got discouraged and thought maybe she should not press her luck.

When it came to Ilona, it was good to see her flip over and get a tit massage from Irma after that long back and ASS massage (which Irma seems to love to do). Ilona even returned the favor by reaching up and rubbing Irma's as well. Irma really wanted something to happen becau9se if you were watching, she got on the side of Ilona and started rubbing her thighs. She even slid her hands over Ilona's crotch but didn't spend time there. Once Ilona flipped back over to her stomach, that killed it for Irma'. She knew it was over. I think Irma wants to go further with both  of them but doesn't want them to- get scared off by her making the first move. If Anna OR Ilona were to take off their panties and either spread their legs or stroke Irma or themselves, I'm sure Irma would get the signal and we would be home free. I still have hopes for Irma and if not, then I still love the topless ass and tit massages by some pretty decent girls.

...but that's just my opinion.

The first part is the most accurate description of the events that night this far.

The second part, Irma didn't seem so eager today, but mostly feeling things out. So we just have to wait for the next massage. Hopefully Ilona steps up and returns the favor. At least she gets to rub as much as she wants on Irmas tits.

I didn't see what happened on the couch between Irma and Anna, but after they where out the first time today, Anna was more back to the old Anna again. But my interpitation of the last days with Anna, is that she might just be waiting for her time to be up.

i see a few people getting upset because irma gave ilona the massage and not anna think about for a second.if she would of started giving anna the massage ilona would of came in a said i want one and anna would of gotten screwed.like always thats why its better she give one to ilona today and tomorrow hopefully anna will get her turn.

Oh man, getsome, I went away after watching the first part of the massage with the butt and legs and missed the tits massage. They may be getting somewhere. next step is subtle touching of Ilona's crotch. I think Ilona is getting closer. Let Ilona touch her pussy while wearing panties also.

Now, Anna is another story. She can get the same treatment if she doesn't chicken out again. For god's sake, she slept with Irma, had a good chance.

Maybe there is still hope.

Oh man, getsome, I went away after watching the first part of the massage with the butt and legs and missed the tits massage. They may be getting somewhere. next step is subtle touching of Ilona's crotch. I think Ilona is getting closer. Let Ilona touch her pussy while wearing panties also.

Now, Anna is another story. She can get the same treatment if she doesn't chicken out again. For god's sake, she slept with Irma, had a good chance.

Maybe there is still hope.

Yeah I'm thinking one of them is going to give it up, but it might ruin the chances with the other one. I think Anna might give it up because of jealousy.....but I see that from Ilona...actually more so from Ilona. I'm wondering if Irma is going to get Anna while Ilona is home. We know how she likes  to invite herself in the room. BUT when Irma was giving Ilona that tit massage last night...Anna got out of bed and went to close Ilona's door. Irma even waved for her to come in, and she declined and went back to bed. maybe they were just being too loud....but right there kind of tells me that there will be NO threesome. I guess time will tell.

....again, that's just my opinion.