New girl Irma Split #3

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those Boobies will be in "good hands" literally speaking,and I always put my money were my "mouth" is (Pun intended)!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :lmao: :lmao:

Well, you guys better do the job well. I don't want to see anything bad happen to those beauties.  :)

Irma speaking in Plain English to some guy right now,she wants to go hang out with him and his friends.She was like,"Do you have Wifi,because I can't go anywhere without my phone"Irma speaking in plain English is like an orgasm for my ears. :woohoo: :woohoo: :haha: :haha:

And I missed it! CRAP........ Well that's what I get for being 6 hours behind them.

You know what Irma speaking in plain English reminded me of? The time toward the end of Kami and Kristy. One day when Kristy was openly hitting on Kami in  the living room, half heartedly attempting to feel Kami up by grabbing at her breasts and her pussy or ass, with Kami laughing the whole time. Kristy wasn't really trying to succeed just playing with her. At one point, Kristy put some fingers in Kami's mouth simulating a blow job, and she also made the triangle lick thing like eating pussy. That was only the beginning. At one point, she puts her own fingers in and out of her mouth and looks right at the camera and says in plain english, "fuck me". Nora almost died in laughter as did Kami who was obviously used to Kristy's shenanigns. I think I almost came right in my pants (although for the life of me I can't remember if it was in my pants by then, lol!).

I would love for Irma to tell Ilona "fuck me Ilona!"

Oh and I picked Irma for best girl in rlc. Sorry, Leora. And if they had a vote for ex girls, a split with Kami and Kristy with Rita close third. I would pick Kami for most beautiful and Kristy for sexiest, most fun girl!

You know what Irma speaking in plain English reminded me of? The time toward the end of Kami and Kristy. One day when Kristy was openly hitting on Kami in  the living room, half heartedly attempting to feel Kami up by grabbing at her breasts and her pussy or ass, with Kami laughing the whole time. Kristy wasn't really trying to succeed just playing with her. At one point, Kristy put some fingers in Kami's mouth simulating a blow job, and she also made the triangle lick thing like eating pussy. That was only the beginning. At one point, she puts her own fingers in and out of her mouth and looks right at the camera and says in plain english, "fuck me". Nora almost died in laughter as did Kami who was obviously used to Kristy's shenanigns. I think I almost came right in my pants (although for the life of me I can't remember if it was in my pants by then, lol!).

I would love for Irma to tell Ilona "fuck me Ilona!"

You had me at fingers in the mouth!!

Oh and I picked Irma for best girl in rlc. Sorry, Leora. And if they had a vote for ex girls, a split with Kami and Kristy with Rita close third. I would pick Kami for most beautiful and Kristy for sexiest, most fun girl!

I also picked Irma because I love her to death!!

I also picked Irma because I love her to death!!

I just cannot understand how anyone could not love Irma. She is a sweetheart in every way. Before anyone jumps on me, let me say that Kamila is my perfect woman. I will always love her. But, that doesn't mean I can't also feel strongly about other sweeties like Irma. lol.