Voyeur-House.tv Photo and video.

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Not casanova. Casanova in fact got the girls :biggrin:

He spoke of himself as a Casanova. He boasted that he could put to bed any girl. If he offers to the girl to meet with him, but she was busy in that day, he never does not transfer meeting for another day, but just calling another girl who will happily agree to meet with him.

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

WTF? He really thinks all men perished from earth and now all girls wanna meet with him? Girls are queuing only for meeting with him. Thats why hes the second night alone now:rolleyes: Calling him stupid is quite not enough....

This is the only way of thinking in order to survive mentally. All other guys would get depressed...

WOW is right. I can't believe these guys finally have guests over. I don't even care if anything sexual comes from it or not. I'm just glad these guys actually have a social life now. I missed pretty much all of the evening though.

Edit: nvm. I just realized it's just the same four with one new person. 

At 04:48 am Masha and Nick left the apartment completely dressed. They returned at 07:27 am. This is not the first time.
I think VHTV pays too little and they are forced to to earn money on the mail and deliver the morning papers. :)))

YRII_2017_01_03_02_15_516dcbf.jpg

YRII_2017_01_03_02_16_08373a6.jpg

YRII_2017_01_03_02_16_26e8c7e.jpg

YRII_2017_01_03_02_17_192b165.jpg

• Upvote 1