Leora & Paul - Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

Stop fighting you tow . 

You're right after the pop ups it work ... Could by the you're anti virus is blocking ... Any way something is blocking .. Because it works in the end. But some time's it show's her in the shower and the other time's in the BR with Paul while she plays with eva

you are correct , but I'm not getting hysterical, Hysterical Howard is 

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, eyespy said:

you are correct , but I'm not getting hysterical, Hysterical Howard is 

Howard is not hysteric. What he says is just normal. This site is bullshit and even if it can work for some of you it's bullshit for many others even with adblock, etc ... and maybe it works for some because there are adblock, and antimalware softs !!

And if it looks fine on your computer maybe in the future you'll be surprised by some consequences on your computer or security in the future.

I don't know if it really works on your computer or if you have some reasons to say that !!??

As many have problems with sites (even well skilled in computing persons) and there are other good solutions, you have to be very hysteric to use this bullshit site and not the other sites well known without this kind of problems..

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Howard said:

FOUR POP-UPS!

1609092011530085.jpg

i have quite a bit of protection on my PC but I still got redirections from that site. It seemed to have excellent videos but I was unable download any of them even using the developer tools in Chrome. It was vey frustrating. To be that close to the gold and not to reach in. After I visited I ran my virus, malware and adware checkers on my PC and it came up blank.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Yalche said:

Howard is not hysteric. What he says is just normal. This site is bullshit and even if it can work for some of you it's bullshit for many others even with adblock, etc ... and maybe it works for some because there are adblock, and antimalware softs !!

And if it looks fine on your computer maybe in the future you'll be surprised by some consequences on your computer or security in the future.

I don't know if it really works on your computer or if you have some reasons to say that !!??

As many have problems with sites (even well skilled in computing persons) and there are other good solutions, you have to be very hysteric to use this bullshit site and not the other sites well known without this kind of problems..

Ok I understand English is not your first language , but I have read this many times still could not make sense . But I will answer in my home we have 3 three computers streaming all set up the same way . We stream movies , series and sport all for free !! Not once in 2 two years have had any virus or malware problems . So take your hysterical shit with Oward  and Have a nice cup LP of STFU and mind your own business . For the record I typed this slowly so you can read slowly and understand

54 minutes ago, Yalche said:

Well both right . it's boolshit because you can not dawn load it but this shit link does work for me.

1. When I open it and I click on the picture another window open and I close it.

2. When I click again then again another window open then I close it but the icon on the picture change's then I have the ability to click play... But after few second's if i want to forword the video or magnify  I click again then again the I get a pop up

1 hour ago, eyespy said:

Ok I understand English is not your first language , but I have read this many times still could not make sense . But I will answer in my home we have 3 three computers streaming all set up the same way . We stream movies , series and sport all for free !! Not once in 2 two years have had any virus or malware problems . So take your hysterical shit with Oward  and Have a nice cup LP of STFU and mind your own business . For the record I typed this slowly so you can read slowly and understand

In the words of C3PO, How Rude.

The site is full of malware and adware, obviously this is beyond your understanding. If you continue to visit sites like this and never pick up any shit then great you are lucky but if you think that virus, malware and adware protection programs, apart from having a performance effect, are infallible then you are exceptionally optimistic. I have actually had Kaspersky switched off by one of these sites. Don't ask me how but these things do happen. I can also tell you a friend of mine is a Doctor of Robotics and was scammed as I nearly was myself - these criminals are very clever nowadays and have no difficulty making the fake look real. Take plenty of precautions but the condom sometimes breaks and you don't know who that person has been with.

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, eyespy said:

You guys need to go to computer school !! Do you run adblockers if not why not ??? Works for me no problems , sometimes you need to click twice :biggrin:

First, there's no reason to be rude to your fellow CamCappers, whom
you know nothing about. I can only speak for myself, but I personally
have been using computers for 44 years, since I was 18 years old.
No bragging allowed, but I could probably take you to computer school.
Are there people on this forum smarter about computers than me? Most
certainly. Are there people on this forum extremely smarter about
computers than you? You've just proven that.

Second, I'm sure that a lot, and possibly most, of the people on this
forum run an adblocker. It's one of the fist things you learn in "computer
school", these days. Not so much when I first started my computer
school learning of life and hard knocks. I run three and sometimes it's
still not enough, as in this case. I've also learned that turning them off
will sometimes give you the results you were expecting. Unfortunately,
not so in this case. I still got the same results.

Third, I'm sure, if you've been on this forum for a week or two, you've
learned all about the multiple click-trick to get a video to play on a
website with no means of downloading, so you can then use your
browser add-on to download the video. (This also happens a lot on
websites that let you to watch TV and movies for free.)

And finally, the very last thing that someone with a seemingly unsolvable
problem wants to hear, is some arrogant son-of-a-bitch telling them.
"Oh well, it works for me, I'm having no problems, at all, over here. So,
it must be some idiot thing you're doing, or not doing, that's the real
problem."

When I was in white-collar business, one of the things you learned was,
don't claim something is not a problem for you, when it clearly is for
others, unless you can offer a possible solution. (I paraphrased that a
tiny bit, but you get my point.)

And truly, finally...don't be a putz. It's not a talent you want to develop
and cultivate.

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, eyespy said:

Do you speak another language yourself  CONNARD ??!!

• Upvote 1