Leora & Paul - Videos (2016)

15 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Be informed that RLC serves DMCA take-down orders on a regular basis to third-party file services. To my knowledge, zippyshare also is included in the mix.

RLC has served DMCA takedown orders to Zippyshare so quickly these days that I don't use them much anymore. MyAirBridge only last for a few days but that's been better that Zippyshare lately.

DirtyBin has been good about not taking down content, but using it is a pain in the ass. I have no patience with their 60 second delays and 30 second delays between DL's. I try to UL files to The Attachment Center whenever I can (Smaller than 97.66MB), but many filed are larger than that, 

• Upvote 3

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Chip2020 said:

RLC has served DMCA takedown orders to Zippyshare so quickly these days that I don't use them much anymore. MyAirBridge only last for a few days but that's been better that Zippyshare lately.

DirtyBin has been good about not taking down content, but using it is a pain in the ass. I have no patience with their 60 second delays and 30 second delays between DL's. I try to UL files to The Attachment Center whenever I can (Smaller than 97.66MB), but many filed are larger than that, 

On Zippy Share the files as of late are usually gone 2 or 3 hours after they are posted.  Mab.to keeps files on their servers for 48 to 72 Hours then their links become invalid. I'll send a request to Admin  and see if the file size limit can be increased.  On the old Forum I believe it was 200MB.

• Upvote 2

This Thread is for Videos & Comments Relating to the Videos

Commenting is allowed but it is to pertain to the Topic of the Videos that have been Posted.

Any Comments that are not about the Videos Posted must be placed in the General Chat Thread for this Apartment or an Appropriate Thread that is for the Subject at hand.

Any Comments or Quotes placed that are not about the Videos will be removed.

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎30 at 5:54 AM, tFighterPilot said:

vlcsnap-2016-07-30-12h18m43s250.png

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Thanks FighterPilot. It's a long time since she bated in the LR - I wonder if she will go for it after the ironing.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, DAVETECH4LIFE said:

leora going to bart in g/r

What do you mean by bart? I could not find that word in my dictionary.

51 minutes ago, DAVETECH4LIFE said:

Wow, one minute legs spread wide no pantys ready to go, and the next clamed right up. 

Dave, I don't know how long you've watching but last year it was fairly typical for her to give a 2 or 3 hour build from up from about 1-4 p.m. and even longer  when she would have the laptop out after midnight displaying and occasional rubbing her pussy only for nothing to happen, although that was less stressful because as you know she almost never gives a show at night. Certainly with the afternoon ones there was a lot of teasing of us the audience.
More recently she has had a tendency to move more quickly but today might be one of those days. Even if she starts touching herself i'm afraid that's no guarantee.