Leora & Paul - Pictures (2016)

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

By the looks Paul couldn't get the job done again.  She resorted to pleasure from a lotion bottle.

Sorry to disapoint, but I think you will find she's using the knickers she took off earlier to stop herself leaking all over the carpet

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Newark52 said:

Sorry to disapoint, but I think you will find she's using the knickers she took off earlier to stop herself leaking all over the carpet

thats rigth.... moment of cleaning her self before getting up to the shower..!!!

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, CARLSIS said:

actually paul was using little fingers on the back door, but he is not creative enogh to get her in that mood....

The only thing Paul is creative at is scratching his head and picking his nose.  The Good Lord didn't want to give him anymore than he can handle.

• Upvote 3

Let's face it then you all win. You all discuss nose picking and the fact you think he stuck his fingers up his arse the other day which having examined it all I don't believe he did and I explained why unless someone would like to tell me the exact moment it happened, then that's it and I'll keep my pictures to myself. I just give up. Maybe I'll start my own pictures thread.

Hi BB ... Please don't give up . I love your work and so many other here do. 

As for the specific event I also think that Paul  tried but he did not properly prepared the area so it hurted  and that's way she made the sound . and he stopped and asked her some thing ... That's how it looks like it happened. 

Try to review the video and keep an opened maind . 

Any way you are intayteld to think what ever you want . it's all good. 

And again your work amazing . keep up the good work and thank you from all how loves your work.