Leora & Paul - Pictures (2016)

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Thread is for Pictures & Comments Relating to the Pictures

Commenting is allowed but it is to pertain to the Topic of the Pictures that have been Posted.

Any Comments that are not about the Pictures Posted must be placed in the General Chat Thread for this Apartment or an Appropriate Thread that is for the Subject at hand.

Any Comments or Quotes placed that are not about the Pictures will be removed.

18 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

Can't see the pic ...why?

Unfortunately this happens to me all the time and I can only think that it's a memory issue.

I can see some of the pics posted by BBsq69 and I can see all of the large headers, but three or four of the pics are just blank spaces with the word 'quote' appearing underneath.

This happens with gifs posted by Hope as well. I see some, but not others which have been posted in the same, single sequence.

Then when I revisit sometimes they magically appear. I'm waiting for Dog can look at a queen and Finish on a bend while I've enjoyed the Sticky, Climax and a few others.

It can't be a paid membership thing as I'd see all or none, not just some of these pics.

As with Hope's temporarily missing gifs, which do appear sooner or later, I'll just learn to be patient, or reboot the laptop for more memory.

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎01 at 8:34 AM, bubbleobillo said:

Unfortunately this happens to me all the time and I can only think that it's a memory issue.

I can see some of the pics posted by BBsq69 and I can see all of the large headers, but three or four of the pics are just blank spaces with the word 'quote' appearing underneath.

This happens with gifs posted by Hope as well. I see some, but not others which have been posted in the same, single sequence.

Then when I revisit sometimes they magically appear. I'm waiting for Dog can look at a queen and Finish on a bend while I've enjoyed the Sticky, Climax and a few others.

It can't be a paid membership thing as I'd see all or none, not just some of these pics.

As with Hope's temporarily missing gifs, which do appear sooner or later, I'll just learn to be patient, or reboot the laptop for more memory.

It probably is a combination of paid membership and inconsistent software - I really don't know which are going to show up myself.

Any luck?

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, reallifecamv said:

Thanks for the answer both of you. 

I think its the paying member issue as well so ... Thanks any way

It all depends on how the user uploads the content. If they use the Attachment Feature then what content goes through using that feature is available to Members with a Premium Membership.

If it was upload through a Third Party Uploading Service then it would be able to seen by all Non-Premium & Premium Members.

How the User Uploads their Content is solely upon them.

• Upvote 1