Leora & Paul - Pictures (2016)

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎11 at 1:20 PM, Dan1456 said:

Has her smart glasses and using NEW form of computer virus protection LOLOL

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Dear Woodworker,

Thank you very much for your kind, and insightful letter.  To be a little honest, you made me blush. (giggle, giggle).. And frankly that hasn't happened to me in months.   I will certainly try that the next time I am twiddling myself.  

With high regards, your very anxious Leora

• Upvote 6

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎12 at 5:34 AM, henriPas said:

12/08/16

Henri, I know where you are coming from but it's not going to happen. Although, like you, I am very surprised that we do not see it from Masha.

• Upvote 3

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎12 at 5:34 AM, henriPas said:

12/08/16

About the only time Leora's Anus gets probed is when she gets a Gyno Exam.     If Paul ever probed it he'd be in Deep Shit.         :biggrin:

• Upvote 8

Sex then 6 plus hours of bottomless and on the free room as well, thanks’ Leora.

Just a thought, but I wonder what she would do if they moved her to a Premium Only flat, locking all the cams and telling her so, would she up her ante even more. They would have to move say the 2nd Girls only Barcelona flat to Standard and unlock some cams to compensate.

Leora has been the front window to attract customers in for some time, she needs a break.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, daemon said:

Paul sat like an ass when she finished with the help of hands

What does one expect, when he used up most of his limited amount of energy getting from the Lounge to the Guest Room

• Upvote 4

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 8:20 AM, K.Lane said:

Bild_2016_08_13_15_18_02_591.jpg

I'm still trying to figure out what that contraption is suppose to do?

First I thought that it might be some sort of mini tanning light, but then I thought perhaps it's one of those photon shooting gizmos that they use in the meat packing industry to help kill off bacteria.  Which is not a bad thing to have close by with a guy like Paul around, when you think of it.   And besides, she's always been a very fastidious girl when it comes to that of her own personal cleanliness.    

I mean, other than having the dog lick it off, it's probably the next best thing.

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, woodworker said:

I'm still trying to figure out what that contraption is suppose to do?

First I thought that it might be some sort of mini tanning light, but then I thought perhaps it's one of those photon shooting gizmos that they use in the meat packing industry to help kill off bacteria.  Which is not a bad thing to have close by with a guy like Paul around, when you think of it.   And besides, she's always been a very fastidious girl when it comes to that of her own personal cleanliness.    

I mean, other than having the dog lick it off, it's probably the next best thing.

Hi Woodworker

This is a UV nail varnish hardener.

I know this cause my Missus has one just like the one Leora has.

• Upvote 1