Leora & Paul - Pictures (2016)

reallifecamv - I need to no the exact time this happened because maybe I'm looking at the wrong bit. My mind it very open. I want it to have happened but I cannot convince myself that it did. I honestly did think it happened when watching it live.

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

reallifecamv - I need to no the exact time this happened because maybe I'm looking at the wrong bit. My mind it very open. I want it to have happened but I cannot convince myself that it did. I honestly did think it happened when watching it live.

Nobody is quoting the text you're responding to!

I'm guessing...are you referring to the time Paul checked Leora's "differential oil" while she was blowing him in the GR?

• Upvote 1

I'm asking for a time when you all seem to claim he stuck his finger in her arsehole. I am still waiting.

For instance at

44:15 He draws his middle finger to the the base of her pussy

44:16-17 he reinserts it (Here must be the moment of dispute 30 seconds before a significant noise is made)

44:18-47 I saw no sign of the middle finger withdrawing from 1 hole into another merely slight in and out movements not big enough for a switch.

44:48 She gave her biggest yelp and raised her head for less than a second but his fingers did not shift position

45:01 He whispers 2 words for her, which is no evidence of anything. he may have whispered 2 words 5 seconds earlier but it is unclear

45:05 He removes his middle finger from whichever hole we believe it to be in

So tell me when you think it happened.

27 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I'm asking for a time when you all seem to claim he stuck his finger in her arsehole. I am still waiting.

In the ass, or not in the ass - that is the question. (Almost Shakespeare) :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

25 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

For instance at

44:15 He draws his middle finger to the the base of her pussy

44:16-17 he reinserts it (Here must be the moment of dispute 30 seconds before a significant noise is made)

44:18-47 I saw no sign of the middle finger withdrawing from 1 hole into another merely slight in and out movements not big enough for a switch.

44:48 She gave her biggest yelp and raised her head for less than a second but his fingers did not shift position

45:01 He whispers 2 words for her, which is no evidence of anything. he may have whispered 2 words 5 seconds earlier but it is unclear

45:05 He removes his middle finger from whichever hole we believe it to be in

So tell me when you think it happened.

At 14:25 was first insertion of left hand middle finger in what I'll call the "August 16" experience.  If this isn't the clip you're referring to, tell me which date.

5 minutes ago, Yury said:

In the ass, or not in the ass - that is the question. (Almost Shakespeare) :biggrin:

An EXCELLENT question!  Sure looks like he's checking the highway but I would have also expected her to flinch for a split second.

Then again, maybe Leora was so thrilled that he's actually participating that she was too excited to flinch.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Howard said:

An EXCELLENT question!  Sure looks like he's checking the highway but I would have also expected her to flinch for a split second.

Then again, maybe Leora was so thrilled that he's actually participating that she was too excited to flinch.

It should be very excited, that not to be noticed, how finger inserted in your ass. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎21 at 11:48 AM, Howard said:

At 14:25 was first insertion of left hand middle finger in what I'll call the "August 16" experience.  If this isn't the clip you're referring to, tell me which date.

I am talking about August 16  00:44 their time. Is everyone else talking about a later fuck that I am totally unaware of? The time you are talking about is when I thought they were out. She was in the red dress but then changed before she went out - I did not see that period so because we all live in different time zones when was the exact time in their time zone?

• Upvote 9

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎21 at 0:22 PM, BBsq69 said:

I am talking about August 16  00:44 their time. Is everyone else talking about a later fuck that I am totally unaware of? The time you are talking about is when I thought they were out. She was in the red dress but then changed before she went out - I did not see that period so because we all live in different time zones when was the exact time in their time zone?

That's it!  That happened 14:25 into the video I posted on August 16.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Howard said:

That's it!  That happened 14:25 into the video I posted on August 16.

Then it looks as though we are never going to agree on this because like I said she yelps here fully 30 seconds after the last possibility that his middle finger could have changed holes. If you believe his finger entered her anus 30 seconds before and withdrew 17 seconds later than I can't deny that is a possibility - what it didn't do was enter it just then. As there was no reaction from her 30 seconds earlier, I am sticking with my analysis.