Leora & Paul - Pictures (2016)

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cobalt75
1 hour ago, tFighterPilot said:

ezgif-151382581.gif

No no no Fighter, this is not the right way...have you something in the other direction? sourire, smile

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎13 at 9:19 AM, BBsq69 said:

Such a disappointment. A fantastic position which I didn't think they would go for with the new table but Paul obstructed our view of Leora's pussy throughout. I was hoping she would mount him because in this location it would have been epic but it seems she came first and even when she wiped herself with her panties Paul was still in the way. 

BJ and Fingering

I have to say although it's the only picture ... It's my favorite. 

That's a beautiful passion

Amazing capture bb . thanks you

Leora.. You're so fine you blow my mind.  Thanks you beautiful.

• Upvote 3

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎13 at 9:19 AM, BBsq69 said:

Such a disappointment. A fantastic position which I didn't think they would go for with the new table but Paul obstructed our view of Leora's pussy throughout. I was hoping she would mount him because in this location it would have been epic but it seems she came first and even when she wiped herself with her panties Paul was still in the way. 

BJ and Fingering

I was surprised she got her cookie first.  I think she's trained herself knowing each encounter they have, he doesn't always reciprocate. I think she rushed herself along.  If he'd gotten off first, good chance she'd be left having to take care of her own business.

• Upvote 3