Leora & Paul - Pictures (2016)

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎01 at 0:00 PM, joeybaggs said:

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

HAPPY SMILE :)

LIFE WITHOUT HER PHONE - PICTURE PERFECT! 

There is  More to Life Than Just Flashing My ASS! Like Relaxing!

would like to see Leora wearing my favourite black panties she never ever wears black

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎02 at 11:45 PM, cacjc said:

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed) 

Leora smoking the pipe

Too bad she turned her back in the end this time and we could not see whether she could catch Paul´s sperm in her mouth like she usually does. What a wonderful treatment she gave - Paul just could not manage his share as well as Leora did, but that´s normal with Paul.

5 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

Too bad she turned her back in the end this time and we could not see whether she could catch Paul´s sperm in her mouth like she usually does. What a wonderful treatment she gave - Paul just could not manage his share as well as Leora did, but that´s normal with Paul.

That's true. Personally, I would like her to get much closer to the GR or BR cam when she is bating. I just love looking at that pussy. And if she would get much closer we could all see just how wet she gets... jum jum... :biggrin:

34 minutes ago, lollipopq said:

Just imagine: Lev and Leora.. Could that ever work?  Would Leora make a man of Lev, or would Lev 'hang out' with the dog?

She made paul a man, Lev won't be a problem for her.

• Upvote 1