Adriana & Daniel - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

This apartment is one of the least interesting on RLC, so I don't check on it very often, but I was watching just now when Adriana was in the kitchen. I view this apartment so infrequently that I guess I never noticed before how tall Adriana is. She's an Amazon! Estimating that the kitchen counter top is about 36" high, Adriana is over 6' tall. I've always found tall women attractive. Maybe I'll watch more often now (or not). :confused:

On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 11:51 PM, Chip2020 said:

This apartment is one of the least interesting on RLC, so I don't check on it very often, but I was watching just now when Adriana was in the kitchen. I view this apartment so infrequently that I guess I never noticed before how tall Adriana is. She's an Amazon! Estimating that the kitchen counter top is about 36" high, Adriana is over 6' tall. I've always found tall women attractive. Maybe I'll watch more often now (or not). :confused:

Hey is anybody recording A & D its on and popping over there now!  My account isn't open right now but I could listen from the hallway cam. 

• StnCld316 changed the title to Adriana & Daniel - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)
  • StnCld316 unpinned this topic