Nina & Kira - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

9 hours ago, canito said:

for everyones information nina was making out with the guest next to the kitchen cam2 i have seen nina hands around the guest waist and lets remember that the guest doesnt do much on cam she even hides to get dressed.so im guessing everything is alright the guest will stay but be shared between nina and kira.lets not forget ninas and kiras threesome.:biggrin:if you think its all speculations next time they are home and they go on the balcony go to cam 2 for a better view.and if anything does happend with the guest which her real name is sasha it will probably be off cam.:angry:

glad some else seen It too,they were like that over a hour at least not talking in each others arms from cam 2 you could see the guests head moving around like she was kissing kira and kira had her arms around the guest,and they had been drinking too so that helped I'm sure

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

glad some else seen It too,they were like that over a hour at least not talking in each others arms from cam 2 you could see the guests head moving around like she was kissing kira and kira had her arms around the guest,and they had been drinking too so that helped I'm sure

Couldn't hear much though. They had some music playing from their phone device.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

when they were talking and laughing you could here them then they went quiet for quite awhile

I must have caught the quiet part. When the music stopped and before the next song played I couldn't hear them.    I got a little Vid Footage of it but couldn't see much. I just haven't got it posted yet.  Don't think it's really of much interest.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I must have caught the quiet part. When the music stopped and before the next song played I couldn't hear them.    I got a little Vid Footage of it but couldn't see much. I just haven't got it posted yet.  Don't think it's really of much interest.

I had been watching them for awhile lets just call it a slow night,they were singing for awhile then at one point the guest went to walk away kira grabed her pulled her back and you could see the guest straddle kiras legs for a few minutes then the guest got between her legs that got my attention that's when things got real quiet

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

even if you did post it there are people that would say it does not prove anything,well you don't have to prove something for it to be true just saying,and I cant prove what they did when they left but I know what it was you don't make out for over a hour then leave at 5 am then come back just as nina was getting up, from what one guy posted he said because they were only gone that long they didn't do anything maybe they wanted to be back before nina got up guess he didn't think about that one huh

• Upvote 1

il y a 9 minutes, jouandomy a dit :

Je ne comprends pas tout, cette nuit Kira Nina dormait ensemble, parlé, pleuré et réconforté les uns des autres ... Kira dorloter Nina.
Puis , tout Nina dormait ce matin, Kira a travaillé avec son autre ami, (un peu gros, désolé de ne pas la mot à droite), puis le "Brunette" est entré dans la chambre pendant que Nina était dormir et l' a réveillée. Ils ont discuté dans le coin de la chambre avec le téléphone , mais je ne voyais rien de suspect, en plus de petite amie et Kira sont venus à plusieurs reprises sans que personne ne semble gêné. Plus tard , quand "Brunette" se préparait pour sa douche, Nina passait dans la salle de bain se cachait ses yeux pour éviter le risque de voir presque nue, je suppose que leur vie privée ne va pas si loin.
Puis, quand Nina a pris une douche, Kira est venu et l'embrassa longuement quand elle était nue (Nina).
Je ne comprends pas cette crise des derniers jours, je l' ai tout filmé mais pourri de montage avec mon code personnel et cryptopoints à l'image, je l' ai déjà été interdit , une fois que je ne peut pas faire de tels documents Top secret, il ne reste plus pour moi d'apprendre le russe et puis je vais vous dire!
Excusez la traduction de Google, je ne suis pas doué pour les langues.
Désolé pour la longueur de la poste, je vais essayer de le faire plus court la prochaine fois ...

Maintenant en français:

Je Comprends N'y en plus rien, cette nuit, Kira et Nina Ont dormi ensemble, Ont Parlé, et se Ont pleuré are consolées mutuellement ... Kira a Dorloté Nina.
Ensuite pendentif Que Nina dormait Ce matin, Kira a Travaillé with fils Autre amie, (un peu grosse, désolé pas le bon mot), la Puis "Brunette" un rejointoiement Nina dans la chambre Vous et l'un réveillée. Elles have Bavarde in the coin de la chambre avec les Téléphones mais je ne ai rien vu de louche, d'Ailleurs la copine et Kira are several entrées sans foie Que quiconque paraisse GENE. De plus tard Quand "Brunette" se préparait à sa douche, Nina is passé Dans la salle de bains en se cachant les yeux verser ne pas risquer de la voir Presque nue, je suppose Que their intimité ne va pas si loin.
Ensuite, Quand Nina un pris sa douche à fils tournée, Kira is entrée et l'un Embrassee longuement Alors Qu'elle Était nue, (Nina).
Je ne Comprends pas this crise des Derniers jours, j'ai tout registered en vidéo Mais en montage non pourri AVEC personnel de code communs et des cryptopoints à l'image, j'ai déjà Été banni Une Fois je ne Peux pas DonC CES diffuseur documents ultra-secrets, il ne me Reste ainsi QU'A apprendre le Russe et après je vous dirai tout!
Excusez la Translation Google, je te pas ne de verser les Suis doué langues.
Désolé pour la longueur du post, j'essaierai de faire plus de la cour la Prochaine fois ...

les as tu vu maintenant collée l'une a l'autre dans le coin cuisine cachée de la porte qui donne sur leur balcon .....