Nina & Kira - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

il y a 1 minute, EMMETT111 a dit :

Non regardant bien, elle pleure et a une bouteille d'alcool en face d'elle et sa petite amie n'a pas été à la maison en jours maintenant

ELLES FONT UN FACE TIME AVEC LEUR TÉLÉPHONE MAINTENANT,    JE PENSE QUE SA COPINE EST MALADE   

i think the blonde found out about her and the guest kissing and shit.i wouldnt be surprised if the guests gets kicked out.if the guest get kicked out thats the reason or maybe blondie is really in bad health we have to watch to find out.or maybe blondie broke out with the brunette this is my pure speculations from what ive been seeing.but not all of us see things the same. 

• Upvote 1

You've got to wonder though. I mean, it's not the first time a guest who has probably over-stayed their welcome has become a bit too familiar with one of them and nearly broken them up. You'd think they'd learn from past experience and move them on ASAP, and not let them just hang around for so long. 

1 minute ago, Pookus said:

You've got to wonder though. I mean, it's not the first time a guest who has probably over-stayed their welcome has become a bit too familiar with one of them and nearly broken them up. You'd think they'd learn from past experience and move them on ASAP, and not let them just hang around for so long. 

its the same guest,her and her girlfriend at the time almost swapped partners with them and there were problems after that