Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, Bonnie said:

Well mikeusa would you like to do Skype. If you do then PM me your number. I show you what a happy married women look like.  And do you think i give a SHIT what the most of you think about me. Please you need to go get a life. This chat box don';t means shit to me and i don't need it. Some of you guys are nice to me but the other well when i die a be sure to be buried face down so you can kiss my ASS

Join the crowd Bonnie -- alot dont like me too. --- Whatever ive done to anyone im sorry. --- Tonight has been fun tho.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, Dreamer24 said:

Join the crowd Bonnie -- alot dont like me too. --- Whatever ive done to anyone im sorry. --- Tonight has been fun tho.

dreamer24 I do not hate you your cool

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Well mikeusa would you like to do Skype. If you do then PM me your number. I show you what a happy married women look like.  And do you think i give a SHIT what the most of you think about me. Please you need to go get a life. This chat box don';t means shit to me and i don't need it. Some of you guys are nice to me but the other well when i die a be sure to be buried face down so you can kiss my ASS

ass kiss my ass entertainment wwf the rock200.gifkiss ass

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

Irma still wide awake

as we have all said before- you never know what she will do

Im still shocked at what i just saw and thank god i was around to see it. Been a big Ilona fan since her first day and never thought she had any intention of showing that side of her.... She seemed to really enjoy her new toy so just maybe she will get tempted to use it again. 

:heart: ILONA thank you.

• Upvote 2