Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Damn, the video is sitting in my recorded files but because the computer crashed the program I use did not have a chance to complete the operation, and when I try to play it it just says 'cannot render this file.'

Sad times! BUT I am sure she will use it again very soon

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

il y a 56 minutes, Benfold dit:

Merde, la vidéo est assis dans mes fichiers enregistrés, mais parce que l'ordinateur a planté le programme que j'utiliser n'a pas eu la chance de terminer l'opération, et lorsque je tente de jouer, il dit simplement «ne peut pas rendre ce fichier.

fois triste! Mais je suis sûr qu'elle va l'utiliser à nouveau très bientôt

bonjour, je peux juste vous dire une chose qui peux etre utile

ces de prendre un programme qui vous permais de voir votre pc depuis le gsm

je ne peux pas dire plus

j'espere que ce que je vous dit ici ne vas pas me cause de probleme

merci de comprendre que je ne donne pas plus d'information

si vous voulez le savoir envoiez moi un message alors

Edited by supercopter
correction pour traducteur

On 7/6/2016 at 0:29 PM, Yury said:

He wrote in your profile, that located between the thighs of Rita. Apparently he was stuck there and fly away to Moscow. :biggrin:

Problem is... she didn't go back to Russia. :angel:

I see Polya has adapted quickly to the "all-topless, all-the-time" vibe of the apt. With those boobies, she fits right in :).

Considering her lack of tan lines, we can assume she's never shy about showing them off.

Yea Polya is real open about nudity -- but she wont go tottaly nude yet -- may not well see --unless she gets all the way naked in a massage. -- Irma is totally open to nudity.

14 hours ago, canito said:

im the same way i like that they all get along and how they interact so no complaining from my behalf.

Totaly agree canito,when the three girls get along nicely and interact all the vibe in the house gets a lot better..i Mean they could be some hours in their bedrooms..but then all the girls or join in livingroom or are togheter in an bedroom..very diferente for the better than irma..Rita and Vika..SEE RLC this is the type of girls this apartment needs..this apartment its diferent from the others..its more an mix of fantasies,realitie and entertainment..so for it to have sucess its needs fun,entertain to see,social.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I kinda dont think Irma will have much , but could be wrong.

Ilona drinks least. Have only seen her drink ones and then she became very drunk (January 10th).