Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

That's a killjoy thought and I'm not even watching. Who's side are you on?

Im on everyone's side, but i just dont think Irma has the same interests as the others do. -- To be honest i think Irma is more mature than the others. --- I think she only went out tonight was to entertain that new girl. -- She will have fun and come back -- go to bed and -- tomorrow will be another day for her. -- It's a win - win for all concern.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Nothong has happened Beaver -- kinda boring so far. Ilona home -- she bated but couldnt see anything so there you have it buddy. ---- Others out and about. --- You read it right.

now- how long will they stay out ???????

14 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

That's a killjoy thought and I'm not even watching. Who's side are you on?

Dont think Irma is interested in Polya, or the new girl. -- Irma is just a super friendly girl. There's no one Irma can't get along with. --- Happy happy girl!!

• Upvote 1

Voyez Ilona vient de mettre le maillot de foot de l'équipe de France, avec le coq sportif comme emblème sur le haut droit du maillot.

Supporterait-elle La France pour la Finale Dimanche??

Si elle l'a, c'est pour pour rien!! La belle Ilona nous surprendra toujours...

Guest beaver67
16 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Dont believe long Beaver. -- email me and i got something to tell you.

will do

il y a 5 minutes, winnlove a dit :

Voyez Ilona vient de mettre le maillot de foot de l'équipe de France, avec le coq sportif comme emblème sur le haut droit du maillot.

Supporterait-elle La France pour la Finale Dimanche??

Si elle l'a, c'est pour pour rien!! La belle Ilona nous surprendra toujours...

elle fait régulièrement des séjours dans le Sud de la France, Cannes je crois, donc je pense qu'elle doit aimer la France. De plus Cannes est une ville où habitent beaucoup de gens des pays de l'Est (russes principalement), elle doit donc y être à l'aise.

21 hours ago, beaver67 said:

I wonder what is going on with Dasha- that is the second girl in a week that she has been in/on the bed with ?????

Maybe to try to get more views?I say this because other apartments are doing the same thing,most problably seing new people in the apartment let more people to watch them.But i could be wrong,but think its an good possibilitie.