Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

21 hours ago, Jay Adams said:

Probably one of the most beautiful and healthy girls in the world, masturbated alot quicker than many other girls who didn't start masturbting until after a year, under cover yes, just like Kamila

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Birdlegged, flatassed, flatheaded, owlfaced duckmouth that smokes like a chimney

YEEEEEEEEEEEEES

CC Mentality

Lol..Hi dont cair her beauty or her great healty..because i found her amazingly boring..no beauty or anything can fix that..dont find entertain to watch an girl that were or hours and hours in bed on her computer..or Out sight..or Out the apartment..100% prefer girls that are in the rlc apartment expressly to work in that..and its super obvious What girls are comited to rlc and the users..and the ones that wanted an place to stay..get some money..and only interested in her life..so i just dont cair if Rita its pretty or not..i just dont want her again in rlc.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Irma and the guest is back home

what shape were they in- normal ??????

Guest beaver67
Just now, Dreamer24 said:

Look like they havent had anything to drink Beaver

ok thanks

3 hours ago, djoko00 said:

I think she's not going to clean her pussy with that full clothes edition or her ass too

Hope this guest doesnt stay..the apartment is doing nicely..if she its kamila friend could influenciated the others to do nothing..the three girls are fine by themselfs.

• Upvote 1

She was sent there by Nora to get the apartment back in check, the ownership is very unhappy with the direction this apartment has taken :biggrin: She will be there until things settle back down LMAO

film lucy liu mg drew barrymore cameron diaz200.gif