Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I understand what Thes is saying and I also understand that unfortunately sex sales.   If RLC gets the tenants of all the apartments to clean up their acts, RLC won't be around anymore.   I'm not saying you have to agree with what has happened here lately, but at least understand that what possibly has happened was to revive an RLC that was feeling the pinch by members dropping them and also maybe not enough people signing up.  Not to mention all the banning of loyal members that have happened lately!

Thes, I agree with how you fell about this and I understand it, but don't you think it's going to calm down in time?   Everything that involves RLC takes allot of time.  I believe they were desperate and that is how they (RLC) decided to handle it.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Respect you like Rita Dreamer,but explain me in What would get this apartment better with Rita?what would she do?Just to remember you..this apartment with Vika..Rita..had bad views..so much that Irma was brought..

Well she's probably the most beautiful girl ever on RLC. --- No not the sexiest but the most beautiful and classy girl. She had her priorities in line and wasnt that sociable because she had her career to think of -- not just having fun with the others.

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

wow a real discussion again perfect ::)

it's always been here thes, just some people choose not to participate hahahahaha

Guest beaver67
Just now, happyone said:

If Ilona is packing to leave, it follows that she gave us a finale with the dildo shows.  Somehow that seems to be the trend.

is she packing up all her stuff or just some of it ????? she might be going on a trip laike the last time she was here- we will have to watch I guess

6 minutes ago, MrBox said:

K&K have a real life. Unfortunately, we see nothing about it, because this life take place only outside of their apartment. ... One thing seems clear, the apartment of K&K is a big disappointment. 

Hep totaly agree mrBox,and bet k&k is not as popular as in beginning..i watch their apartment in the start..then the girls a lot of the time arent in house,and most of their life,special regard sex its outside rlc..they basicaly do the same things again and again..being the usual massages,or kami that sleeps with boyfriend thousands and times and never do anything..kristy only time she brought her boyfriend to the house they hide to do it..even i liking both girls..they just dont are interesting to fallow.

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

is she packing up all her stuff or just some of it ????? she might be going on a trip laike the last time she was here- we will have to watch I guess

Just some things beaver,how many days was the last trip?