Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, Thestarider said:

Once again to you nudity is everything and the interaction between the people means nothing, the person beauty means nothing, the persons personality means nothing, only if the mnasturbate or grab titsm or run around all day naked that is kinda shit  what you like Ze and that is not real life or normal in any way. But a person can be intimidated by the cameras, and person can be shy and not want to expose themselves  to the viewing public. To state they don't belong on RLC is just plain ignorance. They are friends and not required by any way to get nude, you fail to understand so much, you just want to put down anyone who does not do just what you want or like. because you pay money and you feel like you own these girls on RLC///////////// WTF is the matter with you ZE ????????? Honestly you have a real sexual problem of some kind.  

Lol..if an person feels intimidated by the cams..and doesnt want to expose..THEN What its doing in rlc..an place with dozens of cams filming and thousands watching!?So What interation between people you seen with Rita!?Alaways on her bedroom with door closed..i find llona,Irma etc much more interative and sociable than Rita..with or without nudity or sex..they do things togheter..have fun togheter..everything i almost didnt see in the other..they dont requirec get naked..but also dont required hidding and do almost nothing..i like What i like and dont like What i dont like..and i dont like Rita in rlc..for me its simples..but some dont understand how anyone couldnt like her,she its so perfect..so pretty..so só..for me she its boring and dont like to see her.

Evening all. Maybe Irma was hoping for another fun night with Ilona and now that's been spoiled because of the guest, which is why she's unhappy. Poor Irma! She's had a real emotional rollercoaster this time in the apartment

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Noldus said:

and now the toothbrush

she isn't dressed to leave tonight- but that could change