Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Polya is in good shape, were enjoying the mood and would squeeze Ilona several times. Stroked her hair too. Now she's sitting on the balcony with a smoke

Haha squeezing and stroking right.. it's called hugging someone goodbye lol

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, GetSome2014 said:

Kanskje gjesten er søster eller god venn av Ilona og de reiser hjem for et par dager. det ville vanskelig å tro at hun er ferdig etter bare å være her et par uker, men du vet aldri. vi aldri trodde vi ville se Irma igjen heller. så kanskje.

Guest had a flight tag on the suitcase when she arrived. I think either they are out at sea, perhaps to Ibiza?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Guest had a flight tag on the suitcase when she arrived. I think either they are out at sea, perhaps to Ibiza?

Well where ever they have gone, I hope Ilona comes back. especially now that she has found a new hobby!!! (Masturbating with her new toy!!

8 minutes ago, Jay Adams said:

Haha squeezing and stroking right.. it's called hugging someone goodbye lol

I know :-) Google is not so good in english ;-)

• Upvote 2

Just got home a few minutes ago and Polya, according to the time keeper has been out since page 179 and we are now on page 198.   That takes up at least almost a good 9 hours of having her garage cleaned.   Ilona sure knows how to take care of her clients!!  Polya should be sore tomorrow, way to go Polya......you fit right in! 

• Upvote 2