Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

How long will they be gone Noldus?

Noldus just reports the time they leave and return. You'd have to ask Dreamer he always post about how they'll be out..poking-with-stick-smiley-emoticon.giflaughing-dog-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 8

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

I'm guessing just as well as you Harley. Do not know.

You are the keeper of the time aren't you?   You seen how they were dressed, did they take the shopping buggy with them?   Are they going to the toy store for horny women?  Do you have a spreadsheet of the times they leave and the times they come home?   Come on Noldus, help me out here buddy lol.

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Noldus just reports the time they leave and return. You'd have to ask Dreamer he always post about how they'll be out..poking-with-stick-smiley-emoticon.giflaughing-dog-smiley-emoticon.gif

If I ask Dreamer it will turn into 20 pages of explanations.   I like the little Dreamer but he gets way to carried away lol.

• Upvote 6

22 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Why is it, I have this feeling that these two hooligans are going to make another visit to the little XXX shop around the corner and bring home a nice surprise for us this evening ::)::)::)

Oooohhh...that would be NICE!! :biggrin:

Fingers crossed Irma:heart: buys a Feeldoe toy!! :angel: (the purple type)

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You are the keeper of the time aren't you?   You seen how they were dressed, did they take the shopping buggy with them?   Are they going to the toy store for horny women?  Do you have a spreadsheet of the times they leave and the times they come home?   Come on Noldus, help me out here buddy lol.

I can give an estimate, but has gotten a little pepper to be premature with notifications such Masturbation. (The girls changing pattern of action as fast as clothing). So I have limited it.

But the other girls used to go out at the same time and was back between 19.30 and 20.00.

They did not bring anything. Irma had the red handbag over her shoulder. They went in "hotpans

• Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I've noticed that Thes has been filling in when you are absent or passed out LOL.

Not after today, I have taken another consulting position,and will gone a lot again,so my time will become very limited on CC sorry Noldus :cool:

• Upvote 2