Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

30 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Not after today, I have taken another consulting position,and will gone a lot again,so my time will become very limited on CC sorry Noldus :cool:

Good for you buddy
I have a few quiet weeks ahead to August. But when starting a lot of work for me too.

45 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Not after today, I have taken another consulting position,and will gone a lot again,so my time will become very limited on CC sorry Noldus :cool:

Hope it goes well for you.

Guest beaver67
48 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

best of luck to you Thes, in your new consulting job- hope it goes well for you

To me it look like Polya is just there passing time away. She probably got a lump sum of money to come in the apt and she not interested in bonuses or any thing else. She just waiting on her time to leave now. You guys say she coming out of her shyness but i don't see it. She still keeping her back turn to the camera to take a shower and she not showing that much nudity. When Rita was in the apt the first time Rita show more nudity then Polya has since she been there. We also don't she nothing happening between Irma & Polya like a massage or any thing. Well it least Irma & Polya are talking and not shut up in there rooms and it least or girl Irma will never leave us disappointed. Can't put much hope in Polya

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

She still keeping her back turn to the camera to take a shower and she not showing that much nudity. When Rita was in the apt the first time Rita show more nudity then Polya has since she been there. 

This is all completely untrue