Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

9 hours ago, ze81 said:

Agree in part,but i almost never shout ou in caps or nothing..i prefer to explain my points with some respect to cc users..same thing cant be said about others..when you are secure of yourself and What you think usualy you dont need to respond with caps,neither call bad things to others,thats an thing i was passed by my parents and i will always do my best to be minimal educated,even if somethimes its complicated to do it...

iirc it was benfold who was bollocking him in caps

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Whoever believes Polya not show anything in the shower, you should take a look now.

Totaly Noldus..she show a lot in the shower already for some time,first days she was shy then start being more and more confortable on cams.Remember others being one the apartment for already one month or more and still taking showers with back to cams..Glad polya it is very diferent,not an Irma but a lot better fit for this apartment than some others.

WOKE UP BLUE HEAVEN AND SUN I WALKED OUT SOM HOURS SO STARTS THORN WEATHER SO I WALKED HOME SO NOW LOOK I ON YOU VA HAPPENS IN DAY TO IRMA I BELIEVE I HAD SOMETHING MUSIC YOU WANT LOVE WARDRUNA:shy: