Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

Never known anyone to get "high" off hookah.

unless they are smoking some kind of "wacky" weed hahahaha

There are special flavoured tobaccos specifically designed for hookah, they are much lower in tar and nicotine than normal tobacco and so are not too harsh on the throat, even though you get more smoke. Also the water obviously cools the smoke significantly. Of course you can smoke weed through them, but it burns the weed so quickly that it is a waste of money.

• Upvote 1

It's nice seeing Polya and Irma hang out, but there is no chemistry there. Never thought I'd say it but I think we need Ilona back for the apartment to take off again. Sure, the shows before Ilona left might just have been to keep viewers hanging on during her holiday, but I don't care, Irma certainly didn't mind and for once I don't think Ilona had any complaints either! 

Whether it's fake or not we saw a big change in Ilona before she went away, much more open and willing to let Irma have her way. Ilona was even initiator of a lot of the fun! We'll know the truth for sure once Ilona returns and we can see how she behaves, but I'm looking forward to it one way or another

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

It's nice seeing Polya and Irma hang out, but there is no chemistry there. Never thought I'd say it but I think we need Ilona back for the apartment to take off again. Sure, the shows before Ilona left might just have been to keep viewers hanging on during her holiday, but I don't care, Irma certainly didn't mind and for once I don't think Ilona had any complaints either! 

Whether it's fake or not we saw a big change in Ilona before she went away, much more open and willing to let Irma have her way. Ilona was even initiator of a lot of the fun! We'll know the truth for sure once Ilona returns and we can see how she behaves, but I'm looking forward to it one way or another

Totally agree on all of that -- dont think there is any chemistry with Polya and Irma -- they do like each other tho.